“Don't bother”

Ranked #177 of 276 Restaurants in Easton
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I hate writing bad reviews and I won't do it after one visit, so I gave this place three attempts over one year and it has never improved. The service is awful; they aren't nice, they are extremely slow and they often get the order wrong. Once I left without my order because they couldn't get it right. Yesterday, they made the worlds worst panini. I'm done, I don't understand how this place stays in business.

Visited April 2014

New York City, New York
“Salad Days are here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

With so many people trying to eat healthy, Salad works is a good idea at the right time. This was my second visit, staff were terrific. I went with the half soup & salad combo for 8.49
The portions were plenty, and flexible. I asked to change the roast Turkey salad and it wasn't a problem. Cream of broccoli soup was good also.
For a quick meal without that bloated feeling this is the stop.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Saladworks? Share your experiences!