“Noisy dancing waitresses?”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Is this Disneyland? I really didn't want a show with dinner.. Food was greasy or over buttered or both.. Yuk! Noisy place small bar worst place to park.. But hey if these types of chain restaurants are your thing then go ahead and take the family.. It's not worth the wait..

2  Thank Alsjka

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had a very good time here for dinner. The staff was very helpful with anything we needed and always checked if everything was OK. We will be back.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Walk in and met with a smile. Bar area good for the atmosphere and friendly bartenders.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

folks, this is an awesome place in Easton for steaks. I know many of you feel that the chain restaurants are not up to the mark but this restaurant is totally different. We (me & my wife) come over here atleast thrice or 4 times in a year and this dates back from 2007.

The food / steaks are consistently perfect, cooked to perfection as I order, the place is clean, service is good and it is value for the buck. I have been to longhorn and quite a few steakhouses near by and this one is really special.

definately 5 out of 5..

Reviewed August 20, 2005

We were shocked that a chain restaurant could be so good. The food for the adults and the kids was great and the service was beyond friendly and efficient. My wife and I ordered steaks, that were made perfectly. The kids' food was fine and very reasonably priced. And if you like buffalo wings, these were among the best we ever had and were reasonably priced. The manager even came over and gave us a coupon for a free appetizer the next time we came. Since we were just visiting, we won't be able to use it. Maybe I should sell it on E-Bay! :-)