“Red Robin is indeed, ymmmmmm”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #73 of 293 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Love this place, always feel welcomed even when dining alone. I went in for a take-out order of the whiskey jack chicken salad and Cobb salad,,, no disappointment in either, never is, always consistently amazing.
so I ordered a glass of red wine as I waited. Tony, the bartender, was kind enough to show me another bottle of wine that I might like since I was unsure. He cared enough to show me the wine. He truly cared that I have the best possible wine, and I most certainly did.
Tony, you were exceptional! So was the food and wine
I would be remiss if I didn't mention how the bar area looked upon arrival...chairs positioned, menus out,...it looked ready to go!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Took our grandchildren there for lunch while on a trip. Service was excellent. Food was cooked just the way we requested. Children were treated like adults not babies. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We've been to Red Robins before in other locations. This one is pretty typical. We enjoyed our food, especially the onion rings, and the server was prompt and helpful. The atmosphere similar to TGIFridays and places like that - casual and comfortable. We were traveling through, so we won't be back, but we will stop in on other Red Robins, and if we are back here, we'd return.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wow, when you walk into this Red Robin it is not like the other ones. People are very friendly and the service is very good. This is one of the BEST Red Robins. The atmosphere is nice I have been to a few and you think you are in a MacDonald's but this one seems like you are at home haveing a very good burger, fries and drinks. If you are in the area and want to eat a hamberger go to this Red Robin. We go out of our way to there. There is another one closer to our house but we go here now all the time. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Ordered curb side and was told 20 minutes. I'm now on the 45 minute mark and there are 6 employees hanging out by the entrance. Not very professional

1  Thank Michael A