“Opportunity to Relax with Friends and Good Food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #141 of 278 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Pennsylvania
“Opportunity to Relax with Friends and Good Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Close friends from out of town came in and we were looking for a nice place for lunch after church. My wife suggested the Soup, Salad and Breadstick Lunch at Olive Garden in Easton, Pa. Ding, the light bulb came on in my head. We hadn't been there with friends in a while. Excellent suggestion. We were seated right away and our drink orders taken. The typical wine pitch came, politely refused. We all ordered the same. Our server Javon was polite, prompt and efficient in serving us. The soup was hot, the breadsticks warm, and the salad chilled. The famous house dressing was as expected and I had all the peppers I wanted. I tried three of the soups, all very tasty. Zupa Toscana, Chicken Gnocci and Minestrone. A pleasure to give the wife a day off of cooking, and a great time with great friends!

• Visited June 2014

Northampton, Pennsylvania
“Lunch review”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I visit Olive Garden frequently for lunch. They have a great soup and salad special with awesome bread sticks. The service is always good and food served quickly.

Visited April 2014
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Good food, prompt service”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

After a long day of travel, we arrived late and hungry. We were promptly served with generous portions. We left full and happy.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank dnumme
green4859
“Good service and good food as always”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Don't have much of a complaint or any different review about Olive Garden's food because it's always great. As a matter of fact, it's one of me and my husband's fav restaurant. As for the service in this particular restaurant, it was great! I appreciated the fact that they took their time with us even though they were close to closing when we came.

Visited February 2014
Napanee, Canada
“Not the greatest Olive Garden”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were at this same restaurant a few years ago and the service was great and the employees seemed enthusiastic but not now. I had soup and salad which was good but my friend had a chicken dish which he said wasn't bad but didn't compare other Olive Gardens that he has dined at. I will not hurry back to this one.

• Visited September 2013