“Totally Impressed”

Add it.
Constantino's Pizzeria & Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Totally Impressed”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My wife and I were invited to have dinner with close friends last night at Constantino's. My first impression when walking in was "just another pizza place", well was I mistaken. The food was top notch. Chef Tom, the owner, made it a point to see that we were well taken are of, even bringing samples of his meat balls that he just finished cooking. If you have something in mind that is not on the menu, just ask, if at all possible they will make it for you. The prices seemed very reasonable. Be sure to come hungry as the portions are large. Even though it's a thirty minute drive for us we plan on being regular patrons, it's well worth the trip..

Visited April 2014

usa
“Excellent Italian, Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This BYOB on William Penn Highway is deceiving. It is much bigger on the inside than expected.
This used to be the former William Penn Market and it is completely redone on the inside with several separate rooms for private parties .It is named after the owners son, Constantino. After we were seated and enjoying Italian music and a glass of merlot,we were offered samples of the
made on premises mozzarella cheese and fantastic meatballs. If you are craving spaghetti and
meatballs with good Sicilian sweet sauce and excellent pasta, this is your place. We ordered the calamari with penne pasta and the veal parm with linguini. The piece of veal was a thick, good quality and lightly breaded. The owner also gave me a sample of the Philly Cheesesteak pizza which I am eating right now. Delish!!

• Visited April 2014
Easton, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I think the Chef is gone!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I visited the restaurant on April 10, 2014 and something changed. My dinner was not the same. The presentation, the sauce, everything was just off. I asked my server if Vinny was working. I have been a frequent customer once I heard Vinny from Mama Nina's was their Chef. The server said Vinny was off that day. What a disappointment! Without the chef, the restaurant is mediocre at best.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank William R
A TripAdvisor Member
“Became our new favorite”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Okay, service at the front of the house is definitely disorganized and lacking. However, food is good. Little pricey, but tasty and huge portions. We have been back 10+ times and even order delivery now. All food is good, but the barbecue chicken pizza rocks!

Palmer, Pennsylvania
“Poor first impression...and it just got worse!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

No greeted us in any way for over five minutes. Once seated a pleasant waitress took our drink order. There was no milk for our daughter. The highlight of the meal was that the appetizer came out out and in a timely manner. My daughter's slice came, as did my husband's Stromboli. I was told my sausage and broccoli would be right out. I'm sitting here 25 minutes later and still no meal, even after one of the owners came and prided to check on it. All in all this was a poor experience and I won't be recommending this restaurant to anyone!