“CHICKEN TASTED LIKE FISH & FISH LIKE CHICKEN”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #194 of 279 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Seafood
Alpha, New Jersey
“CHICKEN TASTED LIKE FISH & FISH LIKE CHICKEN”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Went late one evening at 8:30 and saw that they were closing at 9. We were surprised when we went in as they were already cleaning up and the floor was being mopped. Would have thought they would have closed and then cleaned up without customers around plus it seemed early for a weekend to close at that time. Several people even walked in after us. Felt like they weren't thrilled to see more customers so close to closing time so we opted to get our food and take it home instead of eating there. I ordered the combination and I honestly had a hard time figuring out which was chicken and which was fish. Tasted like they cooked it all together?!?! Neither my husband nor myself could finish the meals they were that bad. Would never try it again and for that reason I am afraid to try any Long John Silvers now.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Long John Silver's? Share your experiences!