“Love the Egg Rolls”

Cjt
Ranked #57 of 301 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I've been here several times with co-workers and its always excellent! Excellent service and food. Also, you get a lot of food for not much money! I love their egg rolls. The last visit I got the shrimp egg rolls and fried crab with cheese (I forget the name, but it was an appetizer). They were both very good. My only complaint is that the egg rolls were skimpy on the shrimp. Otherwise, love this place!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I ate here on a Saturday night at 5 pm. The food was okay - it was not any better nor worse than any other chinese/asian place in the area, although it was priced higher. I ordered the Dragon & Phoenix (General tso & Walnut shrimp) the General Tso was good, the walnut shrimp was different than I expected -- really huge shrimp lightly breaded and then just drizzled with the walnut sauce. It was good.

My husband's chicken pad thai was not anywhere spicy enough for him. We definitely noted the after effects of MSG the next day.

Been to Cjt? Share your experiences!