“Tasty lunch!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 293 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I was just there for lunch and there is quite a selection. 3 soups, salads, whole and half sandwiches (with soup or small salad). I had the tomato basil soup with a small chicken Cobb salad. Both were excellent. The Mac & cheese was really cheesy and the others enjoyed their sandwiches. I've been there for dinner months ago and was not impressed with the quality or our server. I would definitely go back for lunch.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am usually not a big fan of Longhorn Steakhouse, but the one in Easton, PA made me want to become a regular visitor. The service was quick and our waitress was efficient and didn't miss a beat. I wish I could remember her name so that I can mention it here, but I am horrible with remembering names. If you like Longhorn where you live you'll be in love with this location.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We got to go out once while on vacation and I have some food allergies and they were soooooo nice about it, the chef even brought it out himself when the meal was ready along with the manager checking to make sure they understood the order. Great job!!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Three of us dined at LongHorn Steakhouse on July 7th. We arrived at 6:30 and were seated promptly as it was not crowded. After waiting several minutes at our table without any service, we asked one of the staff if they could locate a server for us, especially since people who were seated after us were now being served. There seemed to be a small bit of confusion as to who was to wait on us, but once resolved it was smooth sailing from then on. The manager apologized to us for the mix-up and deducted the cost of our appetizer from the check. That was a very nice gesture on their part.

The appetizer, Grilled White Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms, was very good as were the house salads we ordered and the complimentary warm bread. Our main entrees consisted of Flo’s Filet, well done; Prime Rib, medium rare; and Prime Rib, medium. Loaded baked potatoes accompanied 2 meals and French Fries accompanied the other meal. All three meals were cooked to order and were tender and tasty. As I stated earlier, it was smooth sailing on the service end as our server tended to our needs in a timely manner.

The restaurant has a nice western décor to it and unlike other steakhouses, which tend to be noisy, this place absorbs much of the background noise, lending it to a quieter atmosphere. I have enjoyed several excellent dining experiences at this establishment prior to this visit, which is why I came back. And after this visit I will be back again. You can count on LongHorn Steakhouse for a good cut of beef, good service and therefore a good dining experience.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Enjoyed a delicious lunch here! The wait staff was very pleasant and accomodating. The food was delcious and arrived in great timing! Very enjoyable lunch experience!