Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on my Birthday because I love eating here and was glad I did. From the great selection of in-house brewed beers I selected a craft beer sampler and all were excellent. I had the Smoked Bacon & Cheddar Burger that was one of the best tasting burgers I’ve ever had. Along with it I chose the Belgian Frites which are tossed with rosemary and sea salt which were outstanding. Our waitress this visit was great and efficient. Love this place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (312)

Reviewed January 11, 2020

We came here with 4 people for dinner after a night of Axe Throwing at Skeggys. This was also the first time we ate in Easton for all of us. Thankfully I chose Two River's to come to last night. We all had an incredible dinner and time there. We arrived around 9pm on a Friday night without a reservation (good to know though). We were actually seated right away on the side of the restaurant in a window area. Great location too. If for chance you sit there looking out the window, there is an electric fireplace behind you against the wall that heats up pretty nicely FYI. Our waitress was great in helping us decide on beers and menu items, very friendly and fun (sorry don't remember name). I had the Peanut butter Bacon Cheddar burger. Unsure about it but our waitress said it was amazing. Was she right?!! It really was, 2 of us had it and it really was a great burger. Done exactly how we asked. Peanut butter dripping off the sides. The fries were done perfectly crispy and seasoned. My wife had the pulled pork sandwhich with the fried pickle spear on top. Great as well! My other friend had the veg burger. Same thing, all greatly prepared and very tasty.
I suggest the Beer Flight. THey have about 20 beers to choose from at varying tastes, from Malty to Sour and lagers. Great way to taste different ones 4 5oz beers for about $10 brewed there. We had dessert too. My friend had the apple cinnamon donuts which were to die for, I had the candy bar made with rice crispies, nutella, and chocolate. Worth getting both!
It was a great looking place. It immediately smelled very good as we entered and knew that was a good sign. It was a very enjoyable restaurant and we'll definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Excellent tap beer offerings all brewed on-site. I tried the Pilsner and it was as good as any I’ve had. The bacon cheese burger was very good and cooked cooked as ordered (medium), although a little dry I’m guessing due to the low fat content of the grind. I upgraded to the duck fat fries and so glad I did as they were very tasty. Others at the table tried the winter sangria and said it was excellent. Also they had the BLTA sandwich and loved it. Will definitely return to continue eating through this menu and brew offerings!

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Great bar/restaurant with a cozy neighborhood atmosphere and super friendly staff. Since they do their own brewing, their selection of brews is extensive, offering flights, tulip size and pints. For non beer drinkers, there is a full bar with special cocktails. I found the Orange Ginger Mule to be quite good. The food menu is not extremely extensive but there is quite enough variety for everyone to fine something. More good apps and sandwich offerings with a half dozen or so full entrees. We rderes the hot chicken cheese dip which had just the right amount of kick without being overpowering. I ordered an 8 oz. spanakopeda chicken burger on brioche with a huge side salad. Very different fferent and excellent. Hubs ordered a wild boar chop (thick port chop) with sauteed carmelized onions and delicious au gratin potatoes. We finished by splitting a Christmas Figgy Pudding dessert that was light and airy rather than a heavy traditional pudding. The only drawback...the crowd can tend to get loud.

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

All around good spot. Bartenders were very welcoming & knowledgeable. We had a bison burger & a regular burger - quality ingredients - simple food made well. Pickle plate is a must-try. Bankers Brown ale was an easy drinkin’ beer...smooth, malty deliciousness. We also enjoyed the Gose w raspberries & cherries....even brought a Crowler home. Definitely a good spot to visit.

Date of visit: December 2019

Been to Two Rivers Brewing Co.? Share your experiences!