“Great place!!”

Two Rivers Brewing Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Rivers Brewing Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 301 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a drink and some lunch. Great beer selection and good food. Friendly staff especially our bartender who was also from Jersey. We helped her explain Taylor ham to everyone ( its a Jersey thing). We shall return!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We walked to this pleasant find after a long day at the Crayola Factory.
What a great menu! So many awesome choices; we love places where the chefs are willing to experiment!
The food, service, drinks, and atmosphere were great.
Highly, highly recommend!
(Especially after the crayola factory, mom & dad will need a drink!)
Wished we lived closer, as this would quickly become one of our favorites.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We went for bacon happy hour which is from 4-7pm. We sat at a nice table for two next to a window and ordered a round of drinks. When the waitress brought us our drinks, we asked for the free bacon. The waitress politely the free bacon was only at the bar. I didn't remember reading anything of the such on their website so we quick pulled up their website to double check. There was nothing on there that we could find that said only at the bar. So we left our nice table and took the last 2 seats at the bar, which were behind a 2 foot wide pole. There was a seat at the end of the bar but there was a lap top there but nobody occupied the seat. 45 minutes into our stay, the OWNER moved his laptop. Service was very slow. There were 2 bartenders behind the bar and 6 other people sitting at the bar besides us and the restaurant was 3/4 empty. We even had to wait for a beer while we had our food. The pork board was fantastic as well as the jalapeno poppers. We have been here before but this visit was unfortunate.

1  Thank Sabrina B
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had heard about this place from a friend and couldn't wait to try it. We arrived around 5pm just in time for the dinner menu. The place is spotless and we were seated right away. Our server was excellent and we received our drinks in record time. The beer was phenomenal, we tried some of the lighter beers and were pleased with our choices. We ordered the Duck fries and my 6 year old grand daughter loved them. They are seasoned, tasty, crisp and wonderful. The server had a small daughter so she was terrific with our little one. Our food was impressive, gourmet is a term I would give it. The menu is diverse and there are offerings for any type of craving. The prices were reasonable for such delicious food. You could not get a meal of this type where we live without paying much more than what we were charged. Cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I went to this when visiting Easton and boy I would never go back. I came in around 7 on a Thursday and asked if I could choose a table given it was 99% empty. The blonde waitress positively snapped at me, practically yelling "no!". Then she disappeared for ten minutes leaving me standing around twiddling my thumbs,

When she finally returned she sat my companion and I down. She couldn't remember the specials nor explain the dishes. I ordered the peanut butter burger with duck fries. It was expensive and unimpressive. My companion couldn't get much in the way of decent beer unfortunately.

It was a clean and pretty restaurant. Great potential but nothing teal.

1  Thank Catalaq