“Good Beer but Amazing Bacon!”

Two Rivers Brewing Co.
Ranked #8 of 276 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“Good Beer but Amazing Bacon!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I stopped in while traveling in PA and found this place quite to our liking. She got the braised short rib sandwich and I got the Wedge Salad and added a steak. She was very happy with the sandwich and I LOVED the salad. It really didn't need the steak (which was delicious as well) because the bacon on the salad was so substantial and delicious that I regretted not ordering the Pork Board appetizer due to cost. If it is anything like the bacon, it would have been worth it, and I am not even a bacon fanatic. We both enjoyed the beer as well.

Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Love the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I've been here several times with my husband and friends, for meals and also just for drinks. The food is creative and good. They pair things together that I wouldn't think to put together that are really good (Thai mussels), peanut butter burger, short ribs poutine, etc. Their duck fat fries are so good as is the wedge salad. It can get busy and loud, but it is a pub. The service is good and prices are reasonable. Also, they use local sources for meat and produce.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Usually Very Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've been dining at Two Rivers for over a year now. I enjoy dinner there (atmosphere can be loud on a weekend night). Some of my favorites are the Green Goddess Wedge Salad, The Shrimp & Grits, The Gumbo, The Thai-Style Mussles, Apple Cider Donuts and Beer/Ice Cream Floats.

On my most recent visit, I tried a burger that was on special -- loved it! They usually have decent specials and a nice selection of draft beers.

Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Great menu - great staff - great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

We ate at Two Rivers Brewing Co. last night and had a great experience. The food is fairly priced - not cheap, but fair. The food was exceptional - everything from the butter for the rolls to our main course were well thought out and well executed. Service was great - beer selection was nice too. Would definitely recommend and will absolutely go back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BadAgent
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Two Rivers Brewing Co - A Must Go To Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Let me start by saying that Easton, PA is full of lots of great local restaurants. We dined at Two Rivers Brewing Co. and transcended to the nirvana of cullinary delight. It was one of the best meals that we have eaten anywhere. I do not have one single picky critique for this place - everything was perfect. My wife and I went on a Tuesday evening and the place was about half occupied. The crowd was a mixture of young to old and business suits to camouflage sweatshirts. It was the epitome of first rate excellent food with casual dining and a really good choice for a quiet, romantic date. The restaurant is in an old building with an original tinned ceiling and a long, old school wooden bar. They feature a bunch of local micro brewed beers plus a very limited but eclectic menu. Our waitress was most delightful and helpful. We were so glad that we decided to try Two Rivers Brewing Co. You must try it for yourself and go hungry because the portions are large.

• Visited March 2014