“Great Brewpub with excellent food”

Two Rivers Brewing Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Rivers Brewing Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 282 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
“Great Brewpub with excellent food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were there as part of a wedding party dinner the other night and had a great time.When we checked out the menu the week before ,my wife and I were very skeptic about this place.We were dead wrong the peanut butter cheeseburger was a huge hit,as well as the turkey ribs.Everything we tasted was excellent as a lot of us tried each others food.The service was excellent and fast the beers were middle of the line at best--but there were plenty of other choices to choose from..

• Visited October 2013

Boston, MA
“great place”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

All that really needs to be said is - peanut butter bacon cheeseburger! - enough said, so freaking good with fresh local ingredients - fries were also unreal. Only let down at all was that they have yet to have their own brews on tap as brewery still being constructed, but even that was ok as they have a great selection of other fairly local brews on tap in the meantime.

• Visited September 2013
McMinnville, Oregon
“Not Just any ole Pub”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

On a rainy day coming back from a wonderful sailing trip from Maine we stopped in for a bite since we were going to the Crayon factory first thing the next morning. We wanted something easy and good old comfort food was beckoning. Jumped out of the car and looked through the window and it was full of people. So we walked inside and the first thing you notice is the old architecture throughout the restaurant. Old vintage tin tiles on the ceiling and warm and inviting décor made me feel like I was in a pub from the early 1900's. What impressed me the most was the menu which had items you might only see in some Michelin stared restaurant. We ordered a couple of pints and I decided on the House special which was a New York steak on a unique spicy slaw. My wife ordered the Shrimp and Grits appetizer and she said it was some of the best she ever had and she has lived in New Orleans. My son ordered a Bacon Cheeseburger and how could you go wrong with that. He devoured every bit. The restaurant was having a trivia night and it seemed like most of the people were locals. They also specialized in old Gin/Whiskey drinks and had a wide assortment of local beer. We had a great time and found excellent food in town . If you are in Easton I would highly recommend you stop on in and try it out for yourself.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“What a shame”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Truthtastic here again on my travels around PA & you know from my reviews I do like a good brewery after a brief visit to Allentown we decided to go down to Easton for lunch.
Lots of restaurants to chose from but we like the brewery feel so we tried this place, large selection of beers, very nice & a very interesting menu.
Waitress friendly & professional, I had the short ribs over there fully loaded fries, not a lot of food but absolutely delicious actually 1 of the best meals I've had in a long time.
We all ate up and asked for the check this is we're it all went wrong our bill arrived & it seemed a little more that what it should be so we asked our waitress for the bill that would show us everything we ordered well she looked at us as if we were Aliens, off she went and disappeared.
15 minutes pass no waitress and no bill, so we ask the manager or we thought he was the manager, same thing he looks at us funny as well. At this point we just want to leave my wife starts getting upset the waitress finally reappears with the manager we think and we get a print out of our bill & yes we had been over charged.
Let me be truthful here the food is fantastic, but I really don't know what was going on with the staff management, sorry as good as the food was we won't be going back & that's a shame.
Oh and did I mention there was no apology just strange looks!

• Visited July 2013
“Never Again”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

There were no Two Rivers craft brews to try, there were no prices on the beer list and several were not available. There was no Courvoisier for the side car I ordered and we were still charged the full $9 price for the drink which came in a small martini glass. My fiancé ordered the chicken wrap and had a hard time finding the chicken. I ordered the herb roasted vegetables with ricotta that was supposed to have a sage and rosemary pesto which was NOT on MY plate. Plus I had about a tablespoon of ricotta and a very small portion of vegetables. When the bill came it showed $14 for the roasted vegetables, but the menu showed $10. We were very, very disappointed and we will never be back. Also, service was slow at best. Kudos to the waitress for at least checking with the chef about gluten free options.

• Visited August 2013