“Great Atmosphere”

Two Rivers Brewing Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Rivers Brewing Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 296 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The food has a New Orleans flare. We had the Braised Short Rib Sandwich. It was unusual to have an egg on a sandwich, but the taste it gave the sandwich was outstanding. The wait staff was ver pleasant and efficient. We loved the atmosphere. The bar and the dining area are very warm and inviting. This a great place to meet friends and enjoy the food and the many beers it has to offer. We will definitely return.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went to 2 Rivers on a whim with my beer drinking buddy on a January Friday evening to check it out. Very happy to report that the place was packed. Lots of beers on tap - many local selections and some not so local. Pretty much any type of brew available. I had a stout, which left me a tad flat (can't recall the brand). Not much flavor and was a bit on the watery side. Had a couple other selections which I enjoyed (a wheat and a lager). Also tried the duck fries which were fantastic. Other than the fries, the menu looked very interesting. The bar service was impeccable. The atmosphere was great - an old building with interesting points; I will say it seemed a bit smaller than I expected. They had a 3 piece jazz band the night we were there. Not a follower of jazz, but it truly seemed to fit extremely well. Good crowd.

If you're looking for a new place to check out in the Easton area - put 2 Rivers Brewing on your list. And you might consider doing that soon before its too difficult to get in the door.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Visited for brunch. Cool, old building, a little drafty though. Wait staff not stellar; average at best. Good bloody Mary's. Good beer selection but none of their own brew. I hear its coming. Food was VERY good...delicious, hot and plentiful..and reasonably priced. Fun time. Not a place for kids...to the table next to us with a two year old...parents looked miserable too. We will go back. i am looking forward to tasting their own brew. Overall a very nice addition to Easton :)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This place recently opened and has a nice selection of micro brews on tap. They are planning to have their own beer on tap soon. The menu is limited but everything we had was delicious. Would have given it a higher rating but I like appetizers and their menu didn't have many.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Quite simply, I highly recommend you go here. The menu is bar-food style prices but not bar-food style food. I had the short rib sandwich - whihc I had to say is one of the top-10 sandwiches I have ever tasted. Delicious every bite. The lady had mussels with mushrooms, bacon, and other. (As I said, not your typical tavern menu). It was good - but could have been a bit hotter on delivery. Many good beers on tap - with their own yet to come. Our server was attentive - andwhen a mistake was made she apologized and immediately corrected it on her own. A very pleasurable experience. An 'easy' excellent rating - and i do not give them out lightly.