“Awesome!”

Mesa Modern Mexican
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesa Modern Mexican is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 286 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ferry Street
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food, excellent service and stylish atmosphere all in one. This place is so good I didn't want to tell anybody in fear of never getting a reservation.

2  Thank FINDFOOD
There are newer reviews for Mesa Modern Mexican

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Mexican food at this place was great. The guacamole appetizers are a 'have-to-have'. They serve it in a stone mortar (very heavy) and use a pestle to crush the guacamole at the table. Lightly spiced and ohhh so good! There were five of us for a late lunch and to a person we enjoyed our meals. This is a new restaurant, but the service was nice, personable, and helpful with selections. We ate outside, but the inside is nicely decorated and comfortable. We had the Churros fro dessert (If I spelled t wrong- sorry, but you know what I mean) that were nicely fried- light and delicate. I recommended at least trying this place. I have not had dinner here but if they handle dinner like they did lunch you should not be disappointed. We plan on dinner here very soon. Hope this place stays around for a while!.

1  Thank Eric H
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We loved the pick two $9.95 lunch special! Our whole party enjoyed excellent food. Next time we are in Easton we will be eating at Mesa.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Our party was comprised of two adult women, a 2-year-old, and a 9-year old, so we covered the range of food options. The most impressive item to me was the fruit guacamole, with mango and pomegranate arils in addition to the usual ingredients. Our server prepared it at the table with a huge mortar/pestle and the sharable portion would easily serve four. One of us had the fish tacos (three small but delicious), one had the carne asada burrito (more on that later), the 2-year old shared, and the 9 year old wanted a PLAIN hamburger with fries. It was all good, fresh herbs accompanied everything, and our server was so patient and accommodating with the kids. The decor is delightful (loved the bathroom sinks!) and the small outdoor seating area was filled with patrons. My one quibble was the stuffing of the carne asada burrito. While it was a very generously-sized burrito, it was predominantly rice with a few black beans and less than a quarter cup of beef. It also appeared that french fries had been added to the stuffing, something I had not run across before, and there was very little sauce inside or out. So next time we go, that type of burrito is crossed off my list and I will try something else. But we will go back.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The service, food, and atmosphere here are excellent. The waitress was knowledgeable about the menu and quick to take our order. I was with a large group and all of the food came out quickly. Not a single person (out of 9) had something negative to say about the quality or flavor of their food. We also had some excellent, and strong, margaritas as well as their mango and pomegranate seed guacamole. The guacamole was fantastic, some of the best I have ever had. Portions were small and the restaurant is on the expensive side so be prepared to put out a bit more cash for a meal here and not take home any leftovers.

1  Thank Michelle M

Been to Mesa Modern Mexican? Share your experiences!