“Best wings I ever had!”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best wings I ever had!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family and I found this sports bar while visiting the Crayola Factory on 12/28/12, my husband found it advertised in the pamphlet they gave out at the Factory and asked an employee at the store and he told us we definitely needed to go there and that they had just opened around Thanksgiving, we loved the atmosphere, our waitress Kristen was fantastic, the entire staff was very nice, if you are in the Easton area definitely eat here, we will be back in the summer, just wish we lived closer or we would be back more often! The wings are DELICIOUS, next time going to try the peanut butter and jelly ones, we here they are AWESOME!!! They have many different flavors, we had the mild we have eaten many wings but these were the best we ever tasted, the cheesburgers are also very delicious, Go to Rivals you will LOVE It!!! Our family always likes to try new restaurants as we travel often and we were very pleased, Rivals is also very kid friendly too and my youngest son is very picky but he loved the food as well and finished his entire meal...the food is very reasonably priced too, can't wait to come back!!!

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“finally, a sports bar in Easton!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This place is fantastic! I've been here a few times. Great atmosphere, excellent food, and friendly staff! It's nice to have a true sports bar in Easton, finally! Perfect for a Sunday afternoon when all you want is a little football, wings & beer. They also have great nightlife. DJ's on the weekends, intimate music sessions, etc. I love it! The variety of wing sauces is the best. It's always fun to try a new flavor and the pricing is very reasonable too! (Especially once you've tasted the food- it's delicious!) If you're in or around Easton, definitely find your way to Rivals. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Lucky Find”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We visited on a chilly December Saturday, after spending the afternoon at the Crayola Factory as it's within walking distance. We were attracted by the sign indicating they have a kid's menu & the lack of a crowd (it was early for dinner, around 4 pm). Rivals has a great atmosphere and is very spacious and modern with lots of tvs for sporting events & appears to be new or completely remodeled. The menu is mainly barfood, but the selection is enough to satisfy almost anyone. The prices are incredibly reasonable particularly when you find how delicious the food is, with very fair portions (one note: they serve tasty homemade chips with most selections instead of fries). My tomato soup and quesadilla were perfect, and my husband and our friends all commented that their cheesesteaks (served with Cheeze Whiz, true Philly style) were the best they have had in a while. We also ordered some wings as an app, and the choice of sauces is very interesting (we tried Peanut Butter & Jelly, General Tso's and Tequila Lime, all very good). The kids loved dancing on the (then) empty dance floor but I sense this place gets way busier after dark and with the college crowd. Staff was super friendly and nice, all in all a wonderful experience. We would certainly go back. The only thing -- it's a little hidden past a couple of other pub style restaurants so be sure to keep walking to find Rivals!

Holland PA
“good for pub food”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

they are very new, will work out the kinks I am sure. Staff was friendly and working hard, food was good for pub food.

1 Thank nwnjlady