“Always enjoy breakfast here!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Breakfast Table
Ranked #19 of 274 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Always enjoy breakfast here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

I don't go out for breakfast regularly; however, when I do I will often choose The Breakfast Table. The food is really good and always fresh. Today I had a bacon and cheddar cheese omelette. It is served with breakfast potatoes which are very good as well as toast. They also have a very good cup of coffee which is hard to find. A lot of other places use a much cheaper roast; this is a much better coffee. The restaurant is very small and usually pretty busy but the line moves fairly quickly. I would recommend eating here and I will be back again.

• Visited March 2014

Manila, Philippines
“Your Kind of All Day Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Breakfast and Pies is located in Malingap St., in Teacher's Village, Quezon City. The outside is like an English bakeshop while the inside has a rustic-romantic ambiance. Staffs are very courteous. It's 3 in the afternoon but we're craving for some rice. I ordered kimchi garlic fried rice topped with wagyu tapa and their version of egg benedict. Their tapa is on the sweet side. Love it! My friend had belly corned beef rice. It's also as good as the tapa. We had two pie desserts and both were heavenly! We wrapped our meal with coffee. We'll definitely come back for the yummy food but not the coffee.

• Visited February 2014
Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
“First Visit, but Not the Last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Just went for the first time this morning. There was no wait when we arrived around 10:30 am. Were greeted pleasantly and received our beverages within minutes. This may be the best coffee I've ever had!

I ordered the French Toast (Paris Plate?) and my mom had the Potato Pancake, which turned out to be two plate-sized pancakes! According to her, they tasted homemade! My french toast, on the other hand, tasted "typical"; I would not order it again.

Spoke with the owner's sister, who was quite pleasant and was a very attentive server.

The atmosphere was very pleasant, with music playing at an appropriate level to allow easy conversation.

I will definitely return!

• Visited October 2013
Tatamy, Pennsylvania
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I come here almost every week and everytime someone is in from out of town we take them. Very nice spot for breakfast with good food and great service. It can get backed up, but it's worth the wait. I recommend their specials; have had really a number of fantastic dishes.

• Visited June 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
“yummy omelets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Brunch here was pleasant. Was our second visit; I was underimpressed on 1st visit, but wifey was
upbeat, so we returned. Service was OK, but food was right tasty. I had an cheddar and bacon omelete; must have been at least 4 eggs worth, cooked perfectly. This place has maybe 12 ?
tables, and the atmosphere was comfy. Certainly worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013