“Excellent Service”
Review of Hampton Inn Easton

Hampton Inn Easton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is was my second time staying at this hotel. The staff here are wonderful. They were knowledgeable about restaurants and shops in the area. Also the breakfast here is better than at some others that offer complementary breakfast. I will stay here whenever I come to this area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

We are glad to read you will be staying here at the Hampton Inn Easton whenever you are in our area and would like to thank you for many kind words regarding our staff. They work hard and will enjoy hearing all the kind things you had to say about them. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Easton

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The hotel is located in a nice area, convenient to the interstate and local restaurants. There is a drugstore across the road and a great supermarket up the street. Get up to Nazareth and try the Brazilian Rios steakhouse for a super dining experience. I had an issue with this property a year ago regarding over-use of air fresheners, complained, and they asked me to come back. I did and I'm glad. I have stayed there twice since and don't regret it. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms have been satisfactory by every measure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy to read you returned to our hotel the Hampton Inn Easton and will keep coming back! Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The walls are thin, dont expect them to let you know when a wedding is happening prior to arrival. The rates are steep, no matter what time of the year opposed to other Hilton properties close by. The pool closes an hour early despite the posted signage. They consistently have new employees at the desk, so dont expect them to be able to cater to your every need.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. Your business is important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn Easton in Northeast Pennsylvania. The location was perfect for day trips to Easton, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Wind Gap. Beautiful lobby; clean, comfortable rooms; responsive and friendly staff; delicious breakfast...looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Easton. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next trip our way.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

As always Hampton shines with services. Would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling into Easton. The lobby and rooms are always clean. The staff greets everyone with smiling face and welcome to Hampton. They definitely get it right. When I travel I try to find and stay in a Hampton property.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton brand and knowing we here at the Hampton Inn Easton provided you with great service. It is nice to know we get it right. Thank you for such a great review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit our way.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have stayed here many times over the past few years for business and always find it a great place to lay my head down at night. I always expect to have a good stay at a Hampton Inn, but here they go the extra step to make sure that everything is good. Always clean and bright and with the friendliness and service provided by the staff it keeps me coming back. Being able to relax in the lounge is an added bonus for this place also. Too many hotels have given up on this feature but after working 12 hours a day it is nice not to have to leave the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

We love hearing from our return guests and are happy to read you enjoy our lounge after a hard day. We would like to thank you for such a nice review and for your business here at the Hampton Inn Easton.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The Easton Hampton Inn is Friendly, helpful staff, inviting, and clean.
The included Breakfast is great. Full menu of offerings. Fresh and plentiful.
It's in a good location central to the area.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you plan to visit the Leheigh Valley.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

We are glad to read your stay here at the Hampton Inn Easton could not have been better. Thank you for your business and for such a great review. We look forward to your next visit our way.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Easton
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton

Been to Hampton Inn Easton? Share your experiences!