“Wonderful experience”

D M Sushi
Ranked #145 of 295 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 12, 2012

DM Sushi has become our new favorite restaurant. The menu is incredible. Have tried many different things and have enjoyed every one. Don't miss the sweet ginger roll, King Tuna, mango chicken, scallops and filet mignon. We have taken many friends to eat there and all have raved about it--even the ones who said they don't like sushi!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This was not a bad place to go. The service was pretty good. All the food was presented nice.
Its nice inside and clean. Just try it.....

1  Thank 4fun5games
Reviewed March 2, 2012

D M recently open and I though we would try it. We started with edamame which came overcooked. The Miso soup and salad were okay. I ordered Nigiri Sushi and my wife and daughter ordered chicken and shrimp hibachi. After a long, long wait we inquired about our food, our waiter was nowhere to be found. Our food was brought out shortly thereafter, but unfortunately the hibachi dinners were barely lukewarm. When we mentioned that the food was cold, the server implied it was not their fault. I don’t know who was in the kitchen, but it certainly was not us. The hibachi shrimp had the taste and texture of cardboard and was not fresh, as a consequence remained uneaten on their plates. This was not a good dining experience for us.
If this was my first exposure to Japanese cooking, I would swear off trying it again.
My Sushi was just okay, and suffers in comparison to the takeout Sushi at Wegmans, or the Sushi at the Jasmine restaurant in Forks township.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and I love sushi and its always hard finding "good" sushi around here! DM Sushi has become one of our new favorite spots!! Love the Fantastic Roll. We are telling everyone about it.

3  Thank Malty2613
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Went last night with my son. We ordered the Rainbow roll, which I had there before and really enjoyed with their Bento Box lunch. and their specialty the DM roll. OMG. It not only looked great, but it was fabulous. We were served free hot saki at our request, and the staff is exceptionally friendly at attentive.
I highly recommend this restaurant which is located across Rt 248 from Palmer Park Mall. My son, lives in NYC, which has more than its share of sushi places. He was awed by this place.

3  Thank behope60

Been to D M Sushi? Share your experiences!