“Clean, quiet, and nice!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night and it has been the best hotel we had stayed in throughout our trip. The bed is comfortable and the room is big and clean. It was the best sleep I ever had during our 10 days road trip. The staffs are very polite and helpful. I will recommend this hotel to everyone!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were looking for a place for one night for 3 adults. The price was right.
The sleeper sofa is not the most comfortable, though my 20 year old said she was able to sleep. TV was nice with lots of channel choices.
Breakfast was fine. Premade omelet with american cheese, sausages, a machine that makes pancakes, some fruit. Overall, definitely acceptable. Location was good, easy to get on the highway with several restaurants very close by.
Fresh fruit was available on a table by the front desk. Water bottles were offered as we left as well.
I would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My daughter wanted a "mini vacation" so I booked a room here because it had an indoor pool we could use. The room was very nice - TV was modern flat screen and plenty of channels to watch, the bathroom was very attractively laid out. We did have a handicapped accessible room so the bathroom may have been larger than others, and the tub was nice and high-walled. If I hadn't used the pool I likely would have taken a bath.

The pool requires a room key to enter, and we were there with only two other kids in it. The pool is smaller, 3-4.5' depths which is perfect to paddle around in and enjoy yourself. Water temperature seemed cooler, we stayed in for about an hour and a half before we decided we were getting cold and headed back up to the room.

The only downside was that the unit in the room didn't seem to cool the room very well, it may have needed maintenance. I was perspiring until about 1am when I finally felt cool enough. Also, the bed was more firm than I like, my back ached a bit in the morning :(

There was fresh fruit in the lobby when we checked in, and coffee available 24/7 in the lounge. The morning continental breakfast was great, plenty to choose from - some of the staples, but also eggs and sausage, hot cinnamon rolls and more exotic juices.

By far the reason to stay is the hospitality of the staff. Every staff member I encountered was very nice, happy to help and gracious. We arrived in the late morning for breakfast and a staff member made a point of stopping at each table to let everyone know that they would be closing up breakfast shortly so we should help ourselves to anything last minute. On checkout we were asked if we would like a couple bottles of cold water for our travels.

The price of the room is a LITTLE higher than I like to pay, but for the amenities as well as the courtesy of the staff, I thought it was worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was an excellent location, with staff that greeted you upon arrival, offering fresh fruit, chilled bottles of water. Ease of check in, rooms were ready and close to each other as requested. The breakfast provided lots of options. The front desk was able to provide good advise and directions to the Crayola Factory and surrounding parking. An exceedingly great overall stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel was easy to find, clean, neat and close to restaurants. The front office staff at check-in was efficient and pleasant to deal with and went over and above with a request that we made jokingly. We returned from dinner to find the cookies we had asked for ready and waiting for us.

Olive Garden and Longhorn Steakhouse were within walking distance.

The bed wasn't the most comfortable ever, but not bad. Only complaint was that the fan in the bathroom was very loud.

Room Tip: We made our reservations late so got a handicap access room. Very spacious but don't know if tha...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I am normally lazy and don't take the time to write a review. However, this experience was so different I just had to. This hotel is the midway point on our travel to a family reunion so we stayed here twice in a one week span.

The top pro is the hotel stay. They are exceptional. They made small talk while checking in to be able to offer tips, such as discounted tickets to the Crayola Factory. They will also print out directions for you. They keep bottles water at the front desk and offer you them whenever they see you. Even the staff at breakfast was friendly and wanted you to be happy.

The rooms were spacious and clean. We had a king bed with a pull out couch. I have a bad back and asked for a firmer mattress. They were all purchased at the same time so there wasn't a lot they could do. i foubd the bed to be just right. On the other hand, the pull out couch was horrible, but was expected so my daughter (age 9) just used the couch w/o the pull out on the return trip. We also stayed on the first floor on one of the stays. You can easily hear people walking and chatting in the hallway. For sleeping we just cranked on the fan. We didn't hear anything, not sure if it was due to the fan or if there was nothing to hear. Either way we slept like babies.

There are a couple restaurants within walking distance, one being Olive Garden.

We didn't use the pool so I am unable to comment on that. I would expect it to be great, like everything else.

There is a conference room/ business center that was being used for a wedding reception. It is kept separate from the hotel. We walked by on the way back from dinner and it was VERY loud. Our room was close by and I thought we might hear it from our room, but not a peep.

I would highly recommend this hotel. :)

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at five hotels over the course of 10 days (my son is checking out colleges), and this hotel provided the best all-around experience. We were greeted warmly by a friendly employee, who -- upon seeing our red, sweaty faces on a scortching day --immediately offered us cold bottles of water. She told us where the pool and fitness center were located, and where and what hours breakfast was served. Although this may seem like no big deal, I mention it because at three of the other four hotels, this courtesy was not extended. The hotel itself looks new, and our room was large and sparkling clean. If my son ends up at college in Easton, this definitely be our go-to hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Hampton Inn Easton
Days Inn Easton
Days Inn Easton
#7 of 7 in Easton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton? Share your experiences!