“Good food, great prices”

Tic Toc Family Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 282 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Diner located near Route 248 in Easton, PA.
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good food, great prices”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

If you want as close to home cooked meals as you can find visit Tic Toc. The food is good, the portions are awesome and the price can not be beat. The kids and I patronize Tic Toc at least three to four days a week. Great value for the money and great food.

Visited February 2013

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Great meals and inexpensive.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My favorite is the Broiled Seafood Combo. For lunch the Angus Burger meal is excellent. Friendly service.

• Visited January 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Ants came free with the meal”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We have only been here once and have not been back since. We both ordered burgers with fries and dessert. When I found a large ant on my fries, I called over the waitress who picked up the fry with the ant on it and tossed it aside. She then told me that it wouldn't kill me and walked away. I opted not to finish my burger at this point but because I was starving and had heard rave reviews about the dessert here, I ordered some pie. The pie was indeed delicious. Verdict: Great dessert, mediocre food, and serious health code violations. Eat somewhere else.

• Visited May 2011
Pennsylvania
“Great family dining”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Tic Toc is a typical diner with a family restaurant atmosphere. The management and wait staff are excellent and the menu offers a wide variety of items. They have a very nice salad bar as well. The prices are excellent and the food tastes great! They have added a room for parties which we used once and had a great time.

• Visited January 2012
Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Finally,a great pizzaburger”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I was out shopping with the wife last Sunday(no NFL or Nascar)and stopped at the Tick Tock. I had been searching for a pizzaburger like I used to get at my favorite places in NJ. FOUND IT!!!!!!. It was cooked to order and the marinara sauce tasted homemade.The waitresses said there was no pizzaburger deluxe on the menu but put it down as a hamburger deluxe with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. It was great. My wife had a quesadillas that went down with no complaints. Very good understanding service...with a smile.