“Lots of good food and fun.”

Jasmine Japanese Thai Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 291 Restaurants in Easton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We ate at Jasmines for a celebratory luncheon. The food was very good. They give you a lot of food and the show is nice too. The show consists of the chef cutting up veggies and they toss to you to try and catch with your mouth open. : )

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The service is excellent. Everyone is super friendly and the restaurant was very clean. They have a large menu with something that will make everyone happy. The food was good enough, not the best I've had but certainly good enough that I would go here again. The portions are large, even the drinks. The prices are reasonable. We had sushi, a bento box and noodles. The means came with miso soup, which was excellent tasting, but didn't have much tofu. Also came with a nice sized salad with a very yummy dressing. We didn't get dessert, but they seemed to have a nice selection on the menu.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We eat from Jasmine at least once a month. We get take out or eat in. Foods great, service quick, and a perfect atmosphere. You can sit on restaurant side, sushi bar, or hibachi. I love all three (but one hibachi chef is much better than the other). I usually order drunken noodles, pad thai, sushi, or hibachi as my go-to choices. I also love their fried banana dessert. I would highly recommend this place. Also it's BYOB!

1  Thank Knaveir
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Visited with friends. Did not expect this high quality food in this area. Lunch menu was expansive and we enjoyed everything. What a pleasant surprise in an out of the way place.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Jasmine has the best sushi in the area..Both Lehigh Valley and Poconos. I eat a lot of sushi, coast to coast and I have only found two other places that rival Jasmine. One was in Denver and the other was in Seattle...and I still give Jasmine a slight nod! The ingredients are always fresh and made to order.

Johnny