“Best lunch time menu take out”

New Imperial Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 297 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I work at a car dealership, we eat take out too much. It's hard to come up with something that is good enough to keep going to and enjoy it. We found the place!!! I get the same thing every time. Chicken and broccoli, which is really hard to screw up. But it really is fantastic here. I never order anything else because it's so good every time I order! My coworker always gets the general tso chicken which always looks very appetizing. $5 gets you a large portion of lunch and soup or an egg roll. I love my $5 lunch!!!
Best value. Best quality!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The food was great, the price was great! Would go again. Leave Dorney Park and eat here for dinner and you'll get unlimited food for what you'd pay for a hotdog and fries at the park!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

portions were so large, we took back to theh otel what we couldn't eat. We had enough for the next night.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

This is my favorite Chinese ever. It's tucked away in a strip mall. I went there on a recommendation from a friend and haven't stopped going back. The best Chinese in the valley, the dine in General Tso's Chicken is the best ever.

1  Thank Tysonian
Reviewed October 7, 2011

This restaurant is tucked into a strip mall and easily missed. We go here for a nice, quiet dinner because it never seems to be crowded but we do notice a brisk take-out business. The service is good, and the food is excellent with a little garnish on the side. I've never had a bad meal here. BYOB.Decor is OK and typical Asian, but check out the wall hangings, they are very intricately carved. Sushi bar present but I can't comment on that because we don't eat it.