“Excellent Food and was treated like family”

Nonna' Lia Italian Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #70 of 286 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Use to be called "Pizza Chef" but changed name to "Nonna' Lia Ristorante & Pizzeria" because people thought it was just a Pizza Restaurant. My husband and I had their Veal Parmigiana & Antipasto with a bunch of friends in a quaint Italian atmosphere diningroom with fireplace & listened to live Italian-American Authentic Music/Singing Entertainment. Lehigh Valley Magazine voted them the best Original Gourmet Pizza, BUT---we want everyone to know they have way more than pizza in a Family Italian, Authentic italian food restaurant with wonderful atmosphere & entertainment. Of course, they have, take-out, & delivery but this place is much more! It feels like you went back home to Mom's house and are treated like family! All we can say is "Wow" Mussels, Lobster Ravioli, Best Antipaso I've ever had---and wonderful owners that made us feel more than welcome (like family). We have always used trip advisor and not members--it was worth me signing up to get the word out to my friends! Their Phone # 610-258-5800
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I went to Nonna Lia Pizza Chef last week for lunch and was so impressed! The homemade cream of mushroom soup was the best I had ever had. I also had 2 slices of pizza which was delicious as well. Plenty of cheese and just the right amount of sauce made it perfect. You can tell they take pride in their dishes. I loved the cozy atmosphere with the fireplace and decor. I was on my lunch break so I would like to add that the service was fast and very friendly. The owner introduced himself to me and treated me like I was family. I would highly recommend Nonna Lia and I will definitely be coming back!!

There are newer reviews for Nonna' Lia Italian Ristorante & Pizzeria

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Stromboli was mostly bread with no filling.
Vodka sauce was okay.
They need to change their website take out menu as you do not get salad and bread with dinners. The salad is $2.00 extra. What italian restaurant doesn't give free salad????

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Excellent food and service. I've eaten here many of times, and it has always been wonderful. You can dine with friends or family and feel welcomed by the owners. Enjoy the pizza which you can top with your favorite item, yes even fried calamari can be put on!! Their delicious meals, which will cover your plate are satisfying and very affordable. A real treat to a wonderful meal was enjoying some of Nonna's homeade cookies for dessert.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

My husband and I went our for dinner at Nonna Lia and had a wonderful dinner. My calzone was was excellent and the marinara sauce delicious. My husband had the veal parmigiana and was very pleased- he is still talking about the fresh bread and olive oil.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I just find it very difficult to believe that on a very quiet night, only 4 other patrons in the restaurant, the cook/chef could not muster better quality food. The food was very bland, tasteless and boring, the vegetables were soggy, the pizza and their bread has very little taste. The vodka sauce tasted like Velveeta, here we are in 2012 and this place is serving 1970's style Italian food. My only question is, how long can they possible last?
Give me a break, I think pretty much anybody with a good sense of Italian food will be able to cook circles around this so called Italian restaurant.

1  Thank GoodFoodLife