“Can I Give 6 Stars?”

Dining options: Reservations
Frenchtown New Jersey
“Can I Give 6 Stars?”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Yes-it is that good. A BYOB restaurant located in a former row home. Located on College Hill it is well away from downtown Easton- which is a good thing. The menu is varied and outstanding. Preparation and presentation is as good as you will find anywhere. There are two small dining rooms with an open kitchen in the back. No fancy decor- and they do not try- you come here for outstanding food - not wall decorations . Staff very friendly and good at what they do. Highly recommend this establishment.

2 Thank TRAINMAN84

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Love this place”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Have been here multiple times since it opened and have yet to be disappointed. Love that the menu rotates with the seasons while keeping a few staples throughout the year. Being a BYOB is a blessing as it keeps the costs down for such a fine meal. We often plan our order ahead of time so we can bring the appropriate "beverage" for our meal.

• Visited July 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“My favorite place!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been dining here for more than a year. Everything I've ordered has been consistently excellent. The servers are very conscientious. This is definitely my go to place.

“Thoroughly enjoyable”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Went during restaurant week and will definitely be back. Enjoyed beet salad for appetizer. Entrees were filet, prepared perfectly and short ribs. Portions are plentiful and service was attentive, but not smothering. Great BYOB restaurant.

Visited August 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Queens of the Hill”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

A great restaurant experience. Now we know what our friends have been raving about. The food was wonderful. The service was terrific. Everyone was very friendly. Portions were plentiful. Great salads. Delicious main courses. I had the veal and it was very tender. The accompanying golden mashed potatoes were smooth and light. The spinach was seasoned perfectly. My wife's chicken was well prepared as was the accompanying risotto. We forced ourselves to have dessert and we were glad we did. And, the bread and garlic infused oil were very tasty. Unlike that well-known downtown Italian eatery, MeGs and MaDs doesn't charge for bread and it accepts reservations. Also, the "Restaurant Week" menu featured selections from the a la carte menu with normal portion sizes. So, MeGs and MaDs gave us an opportunity to sample their usual menu. We will return. Often! Casual atmosphere. Originally, this space was occupied by Youell's Oyster House. (I'm dating myself.) This restaurant is rated as #2 in Easton. Could easily be #1. And, unlike downtown, street parking is easy to find. MeGs and MaDs is the "King of the Hill" or, should we say "Queens of the Hill."