“One of my favorite places to eat!”
Review of Megs and Mads - CLOSED

Megs and Mads
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“One of my favorite places to eat!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I met friends to celebrate a birthday and had a fantastic meal. We had a table directly next to the "open kitchen" in the back of this small establishment and did not feel at all uncomfortable (I thought it might be too loud but no worries). This is a BYOB restaurant which saves spending 8 bucks for a glass of wine. The menu choices are interesting, fresh and everyone enjoyed their meal. Service was friendly and attentive.

• Visited March 2013

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent modern fare in a casual setting”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We went on a recommendation and now would like to make the recommendation. Byob. We called for reservations and took the only sat night time available at 8:45.
Setting is in an old house on college hill near Lafayette in Easton. Dining area is set up in the "living room/dining room" full house but didn't feel crowded. We ordered the oysters on half shell. Perfect. Must have received an excellent batch. My wife had the duck breast and I had the baby lettuces for a salad( just SO good!) I had the pan seared buffalo steak. Perfect!
We'll be back. Looking forward to it.

Pittstown, NJ
“Always Great”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Chef Steve is always on spot with the menu. I have never had anything but an outstanding meal here. The Veal Bolognese I have actually ate as desert its so good. I have had pretty much every dish they have and just tremendously enjoyed it. I regularly eat top restaurants in NYC and would pick Megs and Mads over the best NYC restaurants for food and comfy atmosphere. BYOB is just a bonus. Never think twice about eating here. You will love it.

• Visited February 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Really good food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Hi, my husband and I went to dinner at Megs & Mads. I have to say that was one of the best meals we have had in a long time. The restaurant is small but quaint with a pleasant atmosphere. Highly recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sia P
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Great Food!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were looking for a restaurant to celebrate a birthday (mine) and I found Megs and Mads on Trip Advisor. The reviews were outstanding and the dinner did not disappoint. Since we were there during Restaurant Week, we had a choice of a 3-course $30 prix fixed, or a selection of ala carte items. Everyone in our group chose the ala carte items. They do not have an extensive menu, which may have been related to Restaurant Week, however we all found the selection to be more than adequate. Everyone was quite pleased with their entrees - taste, presentation, quantity - all excellent.

Our servers were very friendly and attentive. The restaurant is small and all the servers seemed to wait on our table at one point or another during the evening.

Steve, one of the owners was very accommodating as our party of 6 turned into a party of 4 and then back to a party of 6. When you see the size of the dining room, you can understand why this seemingly small change was a feat in flexibility.

Since it's a byob, the bill was quite reasonable and one of the best values around.

My suggestion is to give this restaurant a try; I don't think that you'll be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013