“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Thai
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

A really neat place in easton. Stopped here with my girlfriend after another restaurant was full. It's a big interior, really neat decorations and its just a really cool place in general. Looks like it should have a lot more people than it does, the food is very excellent! Pad Thai with calamari was delicious, my girlfriend ordered spicy noodles, also Fabtastic. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. We will return!

“Never been dissappointed”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I have been going there on and off for a few years. Unlike chinese food the food isn't oily. The thai iced tea is soooo good. I usually have two. I always get the same thing so I can't say how the menu is as a whole. I like the cashew dish with carrots onion and chicken. I ask for extra veggies of my choice and they have no problem doing it. For dessert I have the baked pumkin custard and it is made up fresh warm and delicious. I have grown fond of the place with its quirky decorations. We don't mind. I love the food and often meet up there for food and family time with my daughters.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Rather disappointing”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We knew nothing about it, but thought we would give it a try. My meal, chicken yellow curry was decent, but small portions. Her meal, chicken pad thai, tasted like it was prepared beforehand and reheated. The room is way big, so lacks intimacy. The music (rather generic jazz funk) did not suit me, and the server was spread too thin. There are too many other choices in town for me to consider another visit.

• Visited December 2012
Nazareth, Pennsylvania, United States
“Never Wait”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Been here several times, love it!! I love spicy, thai spicy!! Delicious choices!! Thai spicy boullisbaise is fantastic my favorite is green curry with shrimp, i could eat it all day long . Made to order, they will add as much or as little heat as you desire. I like it flamin'! Full bar menu is very accommodating, i prefer the thai iced tea and after.... The pumkin custard is great and so is the sticky rice with mango and a fresh made cappuccino!!! Very large portions, if you leave hungry there's a problem

Delaware
“Spotty quality, but generally ok”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We dined here on a whim, as we were on our way out of town and needed somewhere to eat in a hurry. I had the ginger chicken which I thought was very tasty. My daughter had the yellow curry with beef, which was a little chewy. That dish also seemed to lack flavor - a little disappointed in the "curry" taste. I have had better Thai food elsewhere, but overall it was not terrible. We ordered the lunch specials so we did not pay a whopping amount of money, however, I wouldn't get anything with beef there. Our waiter was odd but nice. Food was brought out very quickly and it was hot. That could have been because we were the only ones in the dining room. A few people were sitting in the small outside seating area. The restroom was a little scary...dark and not that clean.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Phenom? Share your experiences!