“Best burger in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Diner 248

Diner 248
Ranked #2 of 276 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Diner 248 is a family friendly diner-style restaurant offering a full menu of delicious food, desserts & a full-service bar. Diner 248 serves breakfast until 2pm.
Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
“Best burger in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Ordered the Alpine Burger, medium, that comes w/swiss and mushrooms. I added fried onions on brioche. The burger was soooooooooo juicy and perfectly cooked and the shock of all shocks was they used FRESH mushrooms and did NOT kill it with cheese. No condiments needed. This was a HEFTY burger as well I could NOT finish it all. My husband ordered the 2x2 (I think that is what it was called). It too was perfectly cooked (medium well), juicy and the biggest burger we have ever seen. He couldn't even get his mouth around the burger. The dessert case looked awesome and we took some home for later. Would go back here in a heartbeat.

• Visited February 2013

Palmer, Pennsylvania
“Classic diner plus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Since opening this diner has packed them in steadily. Its especially popular on Sundays, but every morning they draw a crowd. Basic diner food, great service and a decent price.

Visited February 2013
Stowe, Vermont
“It's a diner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Just what we expected, good uncomplicated food and adequate service. I tried a burger with fries and my wife had soup and a salad. My burger was overdone but the soup and salad were very good. Reasonable prices.

• Visited January 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Standard diner fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Okay for a diner but nothing special. The soups are good but I would like to see some regional dishes on the menu.

Visited December 2012
bangor pa
“Always going back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat. The service is good and the food great. My favorite thing to order is the Fiesta Wrap, but the burgers are great too. Generally good food no matter what you order. When I'm in the area an I want good food I always go here.

Visited November 2012

Been to Diner 248? Share your experiences!