“Very relaxing and comfortable beds!!!”

TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Keyser, West Virginia
“Very relaxing and comfortable beds!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We loved the Townplace Suites. We have a TempurPedic bed at home, so we have a hard time finding hotels with beds that are anything close to if for comfort, but the beds here were closer than most. We actually left wishing we were staying longer. Comfortable beds, clean and comfortable rooms, and a delicious warm breakfast included. The only issue I had was that my Garmin sent me to an empty lot down the road and across the street when I set it to the address of the hotel, so be sure to get good directions.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
saratoga springs
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

booked 2 rooms and later changed to a suite. Separate rooms were necessary as 4 people and a dog are staying. get a call the day of arrival (sat) that i was switched to one king. when i called i was told the hotel was booked and i get one room. no offer to find alternative arrangements and only a maintenance manager on duty. i asked to have the manager call me monday to understand what happened. even after a call to marriot customer care still no response from this hotel. i had to find other accomodations

Jaimee U, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear softballtraveller58,

I am truly disappointed in the disorganized manner in which we handled your reservation. It is my dearest wish to have you stay with us and experience TownePlace Suites the way it normally is at our hotel. Our Front Office Manager reached out to you after check out and explained what she had discovered however, I had to fully investigate your experience because it became much more complicated than it should have. I apologize that your reservations upon arrival were not what you had expected nor what they should have been. I promise we have held additional trainings this week in order to prevent the same thing from occurring again. I can only hope you can forgive us and use your complimentary points to give us another try.

Kindest regards,
Jaimee Umstattd
new york
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

The hotel itself is perfectly fine and clean. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite when we checked in (which is always a treat) so the room was perfect for 2 adults and 2 children. The room is ample and the kitchenette was perfect.

Charisha at the front desk was lovely, friendly, responsive and informative. She happily was doing a million things for the hotel. She made the visit a very happy one.

The pool was great for kids.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Virginia Beach
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Came to the area to meet family and go to Crayola. Hotel is in a location that is convenient to many places. There is a Wegman's grocery store really close for extra groceries or a meal to go. Lots of restaurants too. I had read that the highway noise is a problem but I didn't hear it at all. Although we had a Studio King Bedroom with sofabed it was pretty cramped once you pulled out the sofabed...as in it blocked the walkway for the person in the king bed. Also I would have to say that the bathroom was the smallest hotel bathroom I've seen in a long time. Not sure that I would stay here again if back in the area based on the accomdations. The staff was pleasant though and the indoor pool was nice. Exercise was minimal...2 treadmills and 1 elliptical...have issues with my leg so couldn't use either...1 bike would have been perfect.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
EASTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

My daughter, her 2 year old son, and i have been here for a week because of damage to the roof of our apt. We're staying here until repairs are made. It's been a great stay! The rooms are comfortable and nicely appointed. Both bedrooms and the living room have flatscreen TV and each room's temperature is independently controlled. The beds are very comfortable and you are provided with a number of pillows that are different thicknesses and fills so you can pick the ones you like. The kitchen is small but functional but i like the automatic dishwasher and garbage disposal. A gteat place to dtay, and i hope to stay at a TownPlace suites in the future under better circumstances.

• Stayed March 2014
Andover, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I attend a conference in Easton, PA each year and this is my third stay here. The place is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very nice. Rooms were large, the bed was very comfortable, and it was nice and quiet. Free breakfast is also a nice perk. They have a fitness room and a nice indoor pool. If you're looking for a reasonably priced place to stay in Easton, this is a fantastic choice!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Ron R
green4859
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a President's Day weekend getaway to do some snowtubing at Blue Mountain Ski Resort. First off, the pros about this hotel. It's a beautiful facility, very nice suites, convenient location to so many stores and restaurants and mostly friendly staff. The sleep quality was great.

Now, why I rated it a 3: not that many parking spaces even if there wasn't snow, breakfast selection was very limited, I wasn't given information that breakfast hours are different during the weekends as opposed to the weekdays and some of the staff were not too friendly or helpful.

I'm a Marriott elite member and I've stayed at other Marriotts (and most recently at a Residence Inn near this one) and compared to my last stay, I would say that I'm most likely not going to stay at this one again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Brittany S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Hello green4859,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, and for taking the time to review our property. I'd like to apologize for the parking issues that we had faced President's Day weekend. Due to the snow, some of our parking spaces had not been cleared as there were cars present in them at the time our contractors came in. We were also sold-out that weekend, including a team in-house, which had caused tight parking at the facility. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our comfortable Serta Sleep-Perfect beds and that you did get a good nights' sleep. Our breakfast hours are 6-9am Monday through Thursday and 7-10am Saturday and Sunday. I'm sorry if our front desk agents failed to mention this to your family upon check-in, which is why we also stamp the hours on the top of your key packet that you receive upon check-in. I hope that you do choose to stay with us on your next trip to the Lehigh Valley, so we can show you what our customer service is really like.

Thank you again for choosing the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Hampton Inn Easton
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Easton

Been to TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton? Share your experiences!