TripAdvisor

Review of The Bayou

The Bayou
Order Online
Ranked #29 of 327 Restaurants in Easton
Description: The Bayou Easton offers southern inspired American dining with a creative take on classic New Orleans cooking.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of my retirement gifts was a sizeable gift card for the Bayou, which meant I got to visit this location more than once. It was a pleasant surprise, as I'm not usually attracted to this kind of food. Everything I had was very nice and service was extraordinary. Now I know what a 'po boy' is. The fries are rather 'unique', but highly addictive. There are several handicapped spaces close by to the entrance. I look forward to go back soon.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

The Bayou has a great menu and the food is delicious. The Mac and cheese is excellent and the chicken and waffles is very tasty.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019

The location is great - right across the street from the town square. The food was good and the service was ok. I don't know, nothing stood out that would make our lunch to be a memorable experience. Having said that, I wouldn't cross this restaurant off my list though.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Bayou was very busy from Clam Jam. My margarita was delicious! Hush Puppies were outstanding along with barbeque ribs! However, my seafood risotto was not what I expected. It was flavorful but minimal scallops, shrimp and crawfish tails. The contents did not reflect the price! I was terribly disappointed! The service was excellent.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

We came here for our anniversary dinner, trying to avoid the Bethlehem are during Musikfest. After all was said and done we issued we had gone to the Bethlehem location. Whiles our drinks were great. Our food was not. My husband didn’t like him jambalaya at all. He’s not one to complain about food, but I thought he was making an odd face while he was eating. After we left he told me his meal was just not good. Almost no sausage in the dish. Crawfish, yes, but, well guess that’s just not his thing. My cornbread didn’t have butter dripping off it like usual. There was something just off about our meal. Our service was very good, and yes, we were asked how our food was. Mine was ok, so I thought we were doing fine!
We may be back, but probably only for drinks, they are super!

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to The Bayou? Share your experiences!