“Mouth watering Fig/Arugala Pizza”
Review of Valenca - CLOSED

Valenca
Good for: Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Northampton
Madeira Beach, Florida
“Mouth watering Fig/Arugala Pizza”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I visited Valenca last weekend hoping to have my favorite appetizer - crab/avocado coconut milk in a martini glass but found they no longer have that on the menu. I ordered the Fig/Arugala pizza for one and was pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was. A perfect light meal and so large I had to take half of it home. The other diners in my party were equally happy with their meals. We were all looking for a light meal and found that the appetizers were the size of full dinners and well executed. Hope they bring back the crab in the martini glass soon!

• Visited October 2013

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Nothing is missing”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband I have visited Valenca many times and each time the food, service, and atmosphere are 100% complete. The soups, pasta, sandwiches and sea food are great. I cooked my own tuna and would have been happy to clean up myself, but the staff would hear nothing of it.
Visit this restaurant; anything you order will be wonderful.
D and D

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so in love w/ the new menu”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Was one of my favorite restaurants in the area until the menu changed. I actually used to crave some of the dishes. This last time that I went, I wasn't so impressed. The food was good, but not outstanding. Drink prices are high; $10 for a valenca lemonade that I didn't even have a buzz from. I won't be rushing back anytime soon.

1 Thank Hopez2
“Terrible service”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Agost 6, was my birthday, I went with my family around 8:30pm, some people at the bar and nobody eating witch I don't care because was my 3er time, well guess what..... never again, they were asking and rushing my family while I was buying something across for my daughter, my wife order steak on the stone I was fine with that, the waiter was always walking by us and then my daughter was eating and the other waitress was asking if she was done with her food and if she needs a box????????????????WTF..........and then my brother in low was eating from other plate and the waiter was grabbing the plate was when I said excuse me he is eating plus I was eating my steak and they (waiter and waitress) came to clean the table.......worse experience ever

1 Thank cedany2010
Salisbury, Maryland, United States
“Amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

One of the best dining experiences I've ever had. I had Crab Bisque, Calamari and Steak on a Stone, where that server brings out the Filet on a scalding hot stone tablet and you cook it to preference. The food was amazing, and the service was just as good. It was a busy night, and servers were helping each other out, drinks were refiled quickly, food came out quickly and everyone had smiles and were very friendly. Would absolutely recommend!!!!

1 Thank Morneblade