Open today: 9:30 AM - 4:00 AM
Review Highlights
Gets crazy busy, but its still a great place to visit

Staff was excellent, even though there are tons of screaming kids running around. Facility and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
John P
parsippany, New Jersey, USA
Fun on a rainy afternoon

A good day out, especially for families with younger children. The upside is that there is plenty... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
SyedS215
via mobile

1,478 results
All reviews spin art modeling clay melted wax sand art four floors melted crayons jungle gym arts and crafts annual pass gift shop model magic crayon label fourth floor hands on activities all ages crayon making make your own
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2014

As the other reviews for the Spring Break week attest, there were CROWDS. We drove 3.5 hours and then were confronted with admission delays so long that we would have had no time to enjoy the activities once admitted. Fortunately, a staff member was outside the entrance explaining the problem to everyone and gave out free admission tickets for those willing to come back another day. Because we had already booked a room in the area for the evening, we were able to leave and come back early (9:30 for 10:00 opening - and already a line) the next morning. We started at the top and worked out way down and had about 2 hours of fun before the crowds became a real issue. Bottom line: plan you visit carefully. Admission is a bit pricey for the level and number of activities available, but that's all relative. Staff was helpful and pleasant. My 4-year old grandson loved the activities for a while (2 hours), but tired after that - not surprising. The 2-hour visit suggested by other reviewers seems about right for pre-schoolers.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I traveled to the Crayola factory from NYC with an 8 and 4 year old. The drive to get here was not bad and once we arrived 11:20 am we found parking on the street (3 hr limit- 25 cents for 15 minutes) I figured I wouldn't need more than that time. Keep in mind I visited here on Good Friday. Checking in was a breeze because I already had my tickets printed out ( I suggest you do to avoid long lines ). To summarize everything else the place is great for young kids. Lots of different activities to keep them busy for a few hours. The multilevel set up was great, each floor had a different activity. The interior is pretty colorful too. My only negative thing was the crowd. I understand it is a holiday and also spring break but I think they reached capacity. It was so crowded we didn't get to do all the activities because the lines were ridiculous so next time I will go during the week. The gift shop was pretty mediocre and there are lots of vending machine for snacks. Also a popcorn station and a restaurant. I would go back but not on a holiday.

1  Thank Chevonne_dx
Reviewed April 20, 2014

As much as it is family friendly, do your self a favoure don't bring your stroller. Don't be selfish thinking you are the only family bringing a stroller. This place has four levels, many narrow bottlenecks and only one elevator. With the many people this place is handling on school breaks or any holidays expect some hard time getting arround.

1  Thank MarkusH1202
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Many options to play, draw, color was /as a kid. See how crayon as are made. Make sand art, t - shirts prints, puzzles. Melt crayons to make pictures or figures. 4 stories of kid time for all ages. Stairs and elevator for access to all floors.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed April 19, 2014

It was four floors of fun. Yes, it was crowded but people should use their common sense. Kids places get crowded when kids are off school. My kids still had a GREAT day, I will definitely visit again in the summer when I am in the area.

1  Thank AlexisLinda