“Like the new renovations”
Review of Crayola Experience

Crayola Experience
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Easton
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Crayola Experience is bursting with 26 exciting hands-on activities where you can name and wrap your own Crayola crayon, star in your own coloring page and so much more!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We enjoyed the new Crayola experience with its many new additions. The spin art and molding machines were fun but seemed to need a lot of fixing through out the day. The make your own marker machine was also fun to watch as it created your marker. Lots of new stuff for little ones but things to do for anyone who enjoys coloring.
The new store was colorful but seemed to lack the inventory of the older store. It has also moved onto the first floor of the factory.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,293)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is indeed a very nice place for kids to spend time. Had a lot of activities that can engage a kid for almost a day. Would recommend planning for atleast 4 hours

3  Thank Shridhar I
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My daughter had fun and so did we. Lots to do. Next time I would do the top floor first and work down. Some equipment did not work but it did not spoil it.

1  Thank kittykat8831
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went with my 8 year old daughter and her friend and they had a great time. We were worried about crowding like other reviewers mentioned and about equipment not working but we were pleasantly impressed with the new renovations that were made and the kids (and parents) had a blast! We spent around 4 hours and had plenty to do. There are a lot of crafts projects that keep those who enjoy art quite happy. There were plenty of supplies and staff and we didnt feel it was very overcrowded even though it was a holiday. The new computer animated section was a hit as well as the wax projects on the 4th floor. It was well worth the 90 minute drive and we felt the price was fair since the girls were occupied for so long.

1  Thank GH6655
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My expectations were high, but sadly it was a waste of money and time. First off admission for kids should not be the same as for adults, second, everything was broken. Every machine we went to wasn't working, was being worked on or broke down when we were using it. Third, in my opinion, there was a lot of exhibits that didn't relate to crayons. Overall we were not impressed with the renovations. I would like my money back.

4  Thank oceangirl1976