“Lots of fun”

Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Easton
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Crayola Experience is bursting with 26 exciting hands-on activities where you can name and wrap your own Crayola crayon, star in your own coloring page and so much more!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have a 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. They loved this trip, there were lots of arts and crafts and taking home their art and markers that the museum gives you. Great trip and I did see some negative reviews mentioning the entrance fee, keep an eye out and you can find coupons for the entrance fee.

4  Thank Elizabeth P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,304)
All reviews
"crayon label"
"two story"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We brought our children here when they were 2 and 4 and again 10 years later. They had just as much fun as teenagers as they did when they were toddlers (possibly even more fun the 2nd time!!). So many different hands-on activities. Very affordable.

2  Thank AngelaB2010
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We live only within a few miles and passed by many times . But we decided to give it a try . Great place . Great value!

2  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I went here with my dad and my 5 year old sister and all 3 of us loved it! There is just so much to do.

1  Thank Katie S