“a lot of fun...go on a weekday”
Review of Crayola Experience

Crayola Experience
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Easton
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Crayola Experience is bursting with 26 exciting hands-on activities where you can name and wrap your own Crayola crayon, star in your own coloring page and so much more!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed December 1, 2012

You totally get your money's worth...they do a great job. On the weekend it is packed...really packed near Christmas season.

2  Thank simmerbri
Write a ReviewReviews (1,304)
All reviews
"crayon label"
"two story"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The previous reviews are accurate. If you have little kids, its a fun day for them to create and where you don't have to clean up their mess. It took us about 3 hours to go through. People with kids 7-10 will probably require more time.

The neighborhood is not desirable though.

I wish they had more of their products to try out. For example, they have a ton of chalk products. But the chalk play area was only a sidewalk with a bucket of chalk. I mean, my kids have that at home. They could spif it up by letting them try the fun other products they make for sidewalks. However, my child didn't seem to mind.

Also, they make crayola beginning products, and yet the "toddler" area is sadly lacking with just a few out dated toys on the wall and a ball drop toy. Crayola: let the kids play with some of the products and guess what, the parents might see the kid enjoying it and buy it.

There is a canal museum area upstairs. We didn't get to spend much time here, but it seems neat.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

this is not a "tour of the factory" but a marketplace with a 10 minute visual of how Crayola makes their crayons and magic markers. There are four floors of activities to do at your leisure (if not large crowds are waiting) Our group included two adults and two children and we went on a not busy weekday. we colored cut outs supplied, dabbled in puzzle making and modeling clay. McDonalds is no longer within the building so a walk across the street to any of 5 to 10 restaurants are very close and with your tag you can come and go from the Crayola building the same day.) parking is just across the street as well. and OF course after you are finished with the "experience" r ight next door is the
Crayola STORE where you can purchase any of the Crayola items that you used that day. a fun thing to do.. geared for children 4 to 12. was disappointed we didn't see more of how the crayons were made.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Kids loved it - should check in out if you have little ones. My daughter loved the story telling and al of the crayon projects.

1  Thank Koal1
See more reviews
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I would have to say that I was dissapointed with my recent visit. The entry fee for the experience is $12 per person. $48 for a family of four to go and just sit around and color seams a bit crazy. We had five or six people in front of us in line and it took twenty minutes just to pay the admission. I was excited to see billboards about the new exhibits at crayola. I get to the third floor and all I see are another two more areas to color and draw. Save your money. Go to the dollar store and get some crayons and coloring books and have some time with the family at home.