“A great kid experience”

Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Easton
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Crayola Experience is bursting with 26 exciting hands-on activities where you can name and wrap your own Crayola crayon, star in your own coloring page and so much more!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 5, 2012

What fun for the kids, Interaction activity during the tour and a fabulous shop for the kids and for gifts. I now have 2 grandchildren so will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Crayola is always a great place to go - my family goes at least once a year with the children. The kids love it, and there is enough to keep the adults happy. Gotta love the Crayola store!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband, a retired elementary school teacher, took our daughter and her three children ages 6, 3, and 1 to the Crayola Experience today and they had a fun day. My husband was able to push the 1 year old in the stroller throughout the day. It was a 1 1/2 hour drive and they arrived at noon. They brought their canned goods for the food drive and received a discount. Discounts could also be had with AAA. They were there until close and even then the children were still having a great time. They came home with a bag of their wonderful creations and art supplies. I chuckle when I read reviewers complain of adults having to pay since they only chaperone. I suppose they could charge children $20 and adults could be free. My husband stated everyone was very helpful and pleasant. It was not crowded perhaps because it was a weekday. They also enjoyed the water works with the canals. Parking at the municipal lot was about $2.00 an hour and it cost them $10.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went here last week and our 3 year old really enjoyed it. I don't understand the negative reviews on here from adults. This is a place for children and they love it. My child got to make things and enjoyed every minute of it.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I thought it was a bit expensive for what they gave you. It was just OK. The kids had fun, but it is not what I really expected. I don't think I will go back.