“Lafayette parents, this place is fine.”
Review of Days Inn Easton

Days Inn Easton
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Easton
New Haven, CT
“Lafayette parents, this place is fine.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This hotel is not on the list provided by the college, but it's fine. Is it wonderful? no. Is it awful? no. Is it inexpensive and five minutes from the campus? yes. Plus, downtown Easton has lots of great restaurants. We stayed there many times while our daughter was at Lafayette and never had a problem.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are thankful that we have provided you quality services. It our goal to make sure that we attend to our guest's needs all the time. We are aware about our flaws and we are currently discussing this on our regular meetings. In this way, we can make improvements on our services for us to always meet your expectations and keep customers like you. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I booked this hotel because it advertised an indoor pool. The hotel clerk informed me when we checked in that the pool had been closed over a year. The rooms were in bad need of updating, but the bed was fairly comfortable and no sign of bugs. The staff was super nice and accommodating. The breakfast was good and had some variety.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest,

We do apologize if we mislead you on some of our services information but we are grateful that somehow we have provided you great services and catered to your needs during your stay with us. Our customer service is one of our assets and we always make sure that we value the stay of our customers by attending to your needs all the time. We can’t wait to serve you again on your next stay. Thank you so much.
queens
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel room was clean with plenty of amenities like extra soap, iron, hairdyer, etc. Nice flat screen LG television. Refrigerator and coffee maker. The heater/air conditioner was a bit convoluted and difficult to use but was serviceable. Very quiet property, even though it's near two busy roads. I did not appreciate the call from the front desk at 10:30 a.m., reminding me that check out was at 11:00. I'm a big boy. I know when check-out is. Also, groups of locals hang out in the lobby to watch TV and drink coffee. AA meetings? I don't know. Overall, a good hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time in writing us your feedback. We are happy that you have been accommodated very well by our hotel. It is such a great feeling to know that our services met your expectations. We also sincerely apologize for some inconvenience that you’ve had during your stay. Rest assured that this will be discussed on our regular meetings for us to improve our services. Thank you.
Columbus , Ohio
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very clean hotel, with a better than average breakfast. The room was spacious and clean. The bed wasn't the most comfortable that I've ever had when traveling, but it wasn't the worst either. Pillows were comfy. The heat/cool controls kept the room at a comfortable temperature. Breakfast had the usual muffins, bagels, cereal, plus they had sausage links and hot waffles. Fresh fruit was also available. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. It seemed to me that they make every effort to provide a good experience for the hotel guests. I would stay here again. If you read about this hotel on another site, don't believe the site that says this hotel has a pool, as there is no swimming pool. McDonald's is across the street if you are in need of a late night snack.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that isn't directly over the entrance.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank buckeyetraveler75
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your time in making this review. We are happy that you had a great stay with us and we our staff took care of all the things you needed. Our goal is to provide our valued customers nothing but the services that we can offer. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you.
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was concerned about staying in this hotel due to the past reviews that sounded extremely horrible. But I was going on a business trip and my business partner booked this hotel without checking reviews so I did not really have a choice. However, it was pretty recently renovated. It was suprisingly really really nice. The rooms look new and were very clean. No bed bugs or anything disgusting...trust me I checked everywhere. The manager and employees were very nice and helpful. The city of Easton is great, AWESOME restraurants within walking distance, a grocery store across the street. The gym and pool were being remodeled while I was staying there so I could not comment on that. I would definitly stay here the next time I'm in Easton so do not be worried about the other negative reviews, they obviously fixed the past problems.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Amy H
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us. We are happy that we have provided you the services that you deserve. We always make sure that we make amendments for the betterment of our hotel and the stay our valued customers like you. We are excited to serve you again in the future.
altima2008
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I decided to give this hotel another chance based on the recent positive reviews on trip advisor and I must say I had a much better experience this time around. Front desk clerk was pleasant and didn't call me at six in the morning telling me I had to checkout. My room was clean and comfortable, no stained sheets, no dust on the TV or furniture. The hallways this time around didn't smell like smoke or mildew. I was also happy that no suspicious people were hanging out in the lobby this time. Very nice improvement guys. Please keep up the good work.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Guest,
It I such a great feeling that you stayed again at Quality Inn. Our customer’s voice really matters to us and we will always make sure that we provide them services that they truly deserve. We are happy that you noticed improvements in our hotel and we assure you that we will maintain this for us to cater you excellent services and accommodation. We hope to serve you again in the future. Thank you.
Tamaqua, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our first stay at The Quality Inn, Easton, Pa. Very clean, inside and out. There was even a cleaning person in the parking lot cleaning up trash, used cigarettes, etc.. The rooms and bathrooms (in our hotel room) were very clean, no dust. Very comfortable beds AND pillows! The check in and check out staff were extremely polite and courteous. The free continental breakfast was ok. It included: make your own waffles, sausage links, hard boiled eggs, muffins, bagels, toast, apples, bananas, yogurt, 2 types of cereal, milk, juice, bread, tea, coffee. We didn't have a need to use the pool or fitness room, so I can't comment on that. There were no automatic doors when you entered the hotel. They were manual. Didn't really bother us. No problems at all with the room airconditioner, either. we set it, and it stayed on all night. There were a couple of questionable people hanging around outside the hotel...we did arrive and check in around 10:00pm. We just kept alert and kept our kids close to us. the hotel rooms all have a mini fridge, microwave, small coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The man at the courtesy desk was very friendly-he even volunteered that we could leave are vehicle in the hotel parking lot and walk to the Crayola Factoty if we were staying in town and planned on going there b/c the city was redoing the sidewalks and the'd be no place to park other than the parking garage. All in all, a nice-stress free hotel experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Amy L
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much writing this wonderful feedback. We are happy that you really had an awesome time during your stay with us. We will always be motivated to provide our valued customers like you impeccable service and world class location, Rest assured that this will be maintained for us to always meet your expectations. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Quality Inn
#2 of 7 in Easton
The View Inn & Suites
The View Inn & Suites
#14 of 14 in Bethlehem

Been to Days Inn Easton? Share your experiences!