“love this place”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Pennsylvania
“love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

One of our favorite neighborhood restaurants/bars; friendly, great food, atmosphere, service
Cedar Salmon Salad is fantastic.

• Visited August 2014

Long Island, N.Y.
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

It's your typical Applebees. Good service, typical food. Nothing a fan of their two for twenty anymore. They seem to have done cheap with the portions. Their drink prices are to expensive. This is how they are able to advertise two for twenty.

Visited August 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Good Food and Service at Their Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I were looking for some light fare so we went to Applebee’s around 8pm on Saturday, June 22nd. The crowd was light, and the bar was almost empty so we decided to take a seat at the bar. The bartender provided us with good service.

Our Sangrias were refreshing. My Cheeseburger Sliders were hot and juicy and my wife’s Chili Cheese Nachos hit the spot for her and I, as there was plenty for the both of us.

Although I don’t consider anything about this establishment exceptional, except for the service and the friendly smiles of the staff we received this evening, this is a nice place to visit where we are never disappointed with the appetizers or the drinks.

• Visited June 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you don't mind waiting 30 minutes at your table for a waiter to ask what you want to drink, go for it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was my third visit here. Each time with different people and twice alone the service was terrible. I got seated right away but waiters walked past me for 30 minutes. I finally asked for manager, he addressed it as if it were no issue. Didn't bother to try and compensate me for my wait. I got my food and left. I thought the first time it was because I was in a group of black people. But then I went alone on a Saturday. Finally alone on a weekday and I realize the service is just that way when you look like me.

• Visited April 2013
“Just an average ole chain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Well, its Applebees need i say more. Mediocre chain resteraunt, good selection of different foods, average taste nothing special. Like the other chains they have the $20 for two thing. I dont really like the atmosphere here seems dusty and old with the boring old pictures hanging on the wall like it always has. Tables are cleaned by a wipe of a rag and you can tell, just like other mediocre chains. Nothing to go out of your way for more of just a convience type place one step up from fast food. Overall mediocre, don't take your date here just your wife and kids.

• Visited January 2013