“Excellent Customer Service”

Dining options: Takeout
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Applebees is Applebees. The food is good, the atmosphere is kitschy, but it is what it is and we go there because it is decent food at a decent price. The thing that set this restaurant apart for me is the customer service. We recently ordered from their CarSide Service and unknowingly went home without our full order. The manager was quick to do the right thing and offered to send us some vouchers in the mail. When the vouchers came, they came with a friendly hand-written letter that really made the experience feel warm and personal. I would go back just for this reason, and recommend the Easton location for its customer service. Thanks Mikey!

• Visited July 2012

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Nice restaurant!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have been here a few times. Today we went for lunch. My Mom and Nephew had the 2 for $20 special. They got the spinach and artichoke dip and chips which we all shared. Very good; the dip could have been a little warmer, though. My nephew had the steak, brocolli, and mashed potatoes which he really enjoyed. My Mother had a penne dish with chicken that she really liked as well. I had the fiesta lime chicken. It was ok. The rice was on the dry side and did not have much flavor; the chicken was good. We will be back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jules52563
“Service is the difference!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten at dozens Applebee's in several states and though they are usually very similar this one stands out by the friendliness of the service staff... We will make this a usual stop during our travels!

Philadelphia
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Close to the hotel and great food at a great price

Visited November 2010
USA
“the bar area is good - everything else is terrible”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

First, wait for a host who is too busy talking to his or her high school friends to seat you. If you sit in the dining room areas, expect to be ignored. We actually left this restaurant because no one came to say hello, say someone will be right over, ask for drink orders, or anything else. We actually got up out of our seats and sat right at the bar. The bar staff is friendly, the appetizers and drinks are the same at every applebees, the rest of the staff could care less if I'm writing this review or if I'm complaining right in front of them. If you go here, sit in the bar area. Have one of the nice, attentive people who staff the bar area serve you. Do not sit in the dining area ever. I probably will not be back.

• Visited September 2011