Days Inn East Stroudsburg
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$61
Good 3.5/5
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$80
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
$64
EconoLodge
Average 3/5
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$113
$104
Hampton.com
Very Good 4/5
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
$72
$50
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Depuy Townhouses(Shawnee on Delaware)
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Stayed at the Days Inn this past weekend, after feeling comforted by the positive reviews i read on this site. WOW they were way off. We went to the Blue Tequila restaurant after the review that we read on this site was positive - WAY OFF. The Blue Tequila was NASTY - and not a Mexican in site. Don't do it - just don't. Unless you want to drink only, but don't be tempted to order the food. I think it was from the microwave section in your local supermarket, no wait that was better! The room was tiny, smelly and the air conditioner broke. Then they made me walk down to get a fan and it was dirty and dusty. Someone crapped in the pool so they had to close it! Overall - it was trashy and gross!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We stayed here because we head out there every year to buy a Christmas tree. From when we arrived, I sensed this was just not for me. I have no problem with basic, but this was just a bit too cheap and outdated and the room was just way too boxy... I felt like I was in prison. The worst part is that in the morning I was sneezing for a couple of hours because of who knows what (dust?) from that room. I was also itchy and didn't feel right from the lumpy mattress. Just not a good experience.

We wlll instead use the Quality Inn in Stroudsburg, where i've stayed many times before and which has always been comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2010

Dirty, moldy, torn wallpaper, noisy, door did not lock properly. This was the most disgustingly filthy place I've ever stayed, and if we had not been so tired after traveling from Michigan we would have stayed elsewhere. I took pictures, for the first time ever, just to prove how disgusting this place was in case I got sick!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crockereed
Reviewed October 15, 2009

Great value for how little we paid. Booked the hotel in the parking lot on Daysinn.com. First room was a little too noisy so we asked to move and it was no problem.

Breakfast in the morning was really fresh and fully stocked. Have seen much worse.

Overall, indoor heated pool was relaxing, room was large and comfortable. Clean property and renovations have made a difference.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2009

First they didn't have our reservation which was not the fault of cheaprooms. Then they found us a room. It was in the 90's that weekend and no air conditioning. They don't turn on the A/C til mid-June. There are no windows that open either. The pool is heated but not clean enough to swim in. These are just a few things I could say.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple