nice place me and my children stayed here for the first time from sept-16 to the 18th. we enjoyed ourselves and loved the quietness. Enjoyed the heated indoor swimming pool,water was nice and warm we stayed in it for hours haha. the hotel is very nice,clean,well kept and close to alot of places you can eat,also has a gas station store next door.The staff were very friendly,cleaning people came around,we had enough towels and toiletries. Kids enjoyed the continental breakfast and our stay.
con: when cleaning personal tried to say we took the towels from the room smh
overall we had a quiet and relaxing stay, i would return there again and recommend others to go.Also we traveled from ny by bus -trailways- and the hotel was about a five-ten minute cab ride under ten dollars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *Check-in time: 3:00PM *Check-out time: 11:00AM *Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. *Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. *Other fees that may apply: Early check-in fee = USD 20.00 / Roll-away/Extra bed fee = USD 15.00 per day. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees may not include tax and are subject to change. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn East Stroudsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn East Stroudsburg Hotel East Stroudsburg
- Shannon Hotel East Stroudsburg
- The Shannon Hotel
- Shannon b&b
- Shannon Inn Pa