“Exciting!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn East Stroudsburg

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn East Stroudsburg
Clermont, Florida
“Exciting!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I love the pool and the breakfast was good! It was close to everything a great neighborhood!!! Can't wait to go this August!!!

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank Norma855
DaysInnEStroudsburg, Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Thanks you for taking time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor as well as for your great comments! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thanks for choosing Days Inn for your stay and we hope that you return in the near future. We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Their Front Desk service is superb. The Manager goes way behind in trying to help. It sets the tone to us enjoying our stay there.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are very convenient.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank DeCastroG
Thanks you for taking time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor and for your great comments! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thanks for choosing Days Inn for your stay and we hope that you return in the near future. We appreciate your business. or.
New Castle, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Keep in mind...this is a budget motel. Our rate for 2 double beds was $72/night plus tax. Do not expect the grounds and room to be of the quality of a room that costs twice that much and you will be fine. I find it irritating when people stay at budget motels and write reviews as if they expected everything to be perfect. There's a reason why it's cheaper. This place is a little old and run down and there's a rather limited breakfast offering, but the pool is huge. We also experienced the very loud music (but it was only on Saturday night of our stay, not Sunday or Monday night). Overall, we felt it was worth the money.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kateben05
, Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel and for giving such an excellent review. We appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you again.
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

clean room pool a little too hot good fro the price front desk clerk hard to understand but pleasant this is the second time that i stay and would defently come back

Jerusalem, Yerushalayim, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Good all around experience. Location might have been better - in relation to East Stroudsburg ij one direction and the Delaware Gap on the other. But both were only minutes away.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you again.
Rotterdam, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I have to say this place has gone down hill FAST! I stayed here a couple of times prior when it was still the Shannon Inn and even stayed here about a year ago under the Days Inn flag. However, I don't know how this place stays in business. Oh wait, I do know. It allows there guests to do anything. Like of fireworks in the parking lot, no problem. Have the DJ in the Blue Tequila play as loud as they can until 3am. My 2 year old son couldn't sleep and was complaining his head hurt the next morning. I called the front desk (after it rang 15 times, I counted) and asked the man who answered what time they play music til? He said he would go ask them to turn it down. They never did. If you want to watch weirdos practice skydiving into a pool with a parachute, this is the place to go. They told everyone in the pool (mostly kids) since it was 90 degrees outside that they all have to go into the shallow end or get out of the pool. WTF! I can honestly say I would take bedbugs and a cold shower at any other place than have to stay here again. When I complained at the front desk the girl acted like she didn't understand english and said the only thing she can do is give me 25% off the last night and send me a voucher. Don't waste the stamp!

Room Tip: Don't stay here, spend the extra $ to go somewhere nicer. If you like weirdos, drunks and LOUD M...
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Moofazza6901
, Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am really sorry that you have had such a disappointing experience on your visit; I would like to apologize on behalf of Days Inn Team.
As a guest, I understand your concern. We are truly sorry that we failed to provide you with our very best but I can assure you your review will not pass by without notice. I will be passing on your notes to the management team and discuss the reasons behind it. Please accept our apologies.

Travelers are raving about these East Stroudsburg hotels

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stayed one night because we were attending an event at the local Scout camp. When we checked in the person at the desk was difficult to understand it was about 2 hours before check in time but we needed to drop our stuff and get going. Room was ok - clean - hey only one night right??? We came back about 10:45 pm to the most god-awful head banging music and it permeated the room too. I am unsure if it was from the bar or a banquet but the people in the event had to be deaf because I could hear it clearly in our room. To add to the fun it sounded like the people upstairs were not only fighting verbally but physically. They brought it down to the first floor at which point I called the front desk and then they took it back up to the room. I fully expected them to come through the ceiling. Music went on until after 1 am - thankfully a pillow over my head blocked some of the sound. If you can get a room at another hotel - take it.

1 Thank Dottie_M55
, Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am really sorry that you have had such a negative experience on your visit; I would like to apologize on behalf of The Days Inn Team. The weekend you stayed was a busy weekend and hotel was fully occupied. So, unfortunately we have no clean rooms ready for guests by 1 pm to check in. If we have rooms ready, we always allow early checking into the room. After that when you checked in, you got the room facing lobby as well as guests staying upstairs having fight made your stay totally unacceptable. I totally understand how frustrating it can be. Please accept our apologies. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. If I can be of assistance to you in future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Again, I apologize for all the inconvenience you had during your stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Stroudsburg
Budget Inn & Suites
Budget Inn & Suites
#1 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsbu...
#4 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos
Days Inn Tannersville
Days Inn Tannersville
#4 of 4 in Tannersville

Been to Days Inn East Stroudsburg? Share your experiences!