Days Inn East Stroudsburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Depuy Townhouses(Shawnee on Delaware)
  • Pool
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
View Hotel
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
Very Good 4/5
Ridge Top Village at Shawnee(Shawnee on Delaware)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Paramount Motel(Stroudsburg)
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort(Shawnee on Delaware)
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Staff was alsome as they where when we was there in 2010. We go for our family nascar outting and just love the place. Was our first time eatting at the in house restrant and loved it, great food and friendly staff as well.

The pool was also alsome this year. We will be back in 2012 and beyond!.

Room Tip: only issue was with the power outlets, there wasn't enough for my camera and laptops for the kids.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
DaysInnEStroudsburg, Front Office Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2011

Thank you so much for your great comments and sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thanks for choosing Days Inn for your stay and we hope that you return in the near future. Please contact me directly when you find yourself in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania and I will ensure that your reservation is taken care of. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I had no complaints. Room was clean and reasonably quiet. Front desk was very friendly and let us extend our check out time by 3 hours. Was expensive for a Days Inn but still one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) option around in this area at the time.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 11, 2011

You have choice: listen the trucks early in the morning or the bar late at night. Close inspection of vents and corners reveal caked on dirt. One afternoon one of the staff just walked into the room without knocking. The front desk staff is ambivalent. The "breadfast" is minimal. The only saving grace is the beds were comfortable and seemed clean. This is my second horrible experience at a Days Inn. I will never stay at a Days Inn again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back facing the back - they are probably the quietest.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I apologize that your had such a disappointing experience at our location. I can assure you your review will not pass by without notice. I will be passing on your notes to the team and discuss the reasons behind all those incidents. Please do contact me directly to further investigate in details, and I surely hope we will get to see you at The Days Inn again. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and it assists us in improving our services on daily basis. I apologize for all the inconvenience you had during your stay.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

I need to leave NJ fast and dialed 1800Days Inn, I found this Days Inn more than I needed and feel in love with everything and everyone. I found the room to be warm and friendly also clean, comfortable and perfect for my stay. The front desk was very helpful with any questions that I had and their directions were perfect when I wanted to go shopping. The resturant onsite was just out of this world with a wide variety of choices and the happy and friendly staff. I went swimming, dined in the resturant and feel very comfortable just walking around the grounds. Everyone went out of their way to be friendly. I would come back to visit anytime. I did not use the Fitness Center or room service. I know if I had they would have been excellent also.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
DaysInnEStroudsburg, Front Office Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor and thank you so much for your great comments! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thanks for choosing Days Inn for your stay and we hope that you return in the near future. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We were attending a concert at the Mt. Laurel Performing Arts Center, so we just stayed for a night, but we would have like to stay longer!
Big room with a jacuzzi that we regrettably didn't partake of , king size bed, nice AC, indoor pool, computer center, Mexican Restaurant on premises, friendly desk staff.
Would return again to go to Bushkill Falls or other places nearby.
For $100/ night it was a great bargain for this area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
DaysInnEStroudsburg, Front Office Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2011

Thank you so much for your great comments and sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thanks for choosing Days Inn for your stay and we hope that you return in the near future. Please contact me directly when you find yourself in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania and I will ensure that your reservation is taken care of. We appreciate your business.