First off, the rooms are hardly offered at a "budget" rate. Second, although the rooms are okay, the whole hotel stinks of smoke (and even in a nonsmoking room it's hard to avoid the pervasive stench). Also, the furniture and mattress in my room were functional, but both looked and felt kind of old. The restaurant is a joke, and very overpriced. For a real meal, try the Dansbury Depot, it's a couple miles away but the food and atmosphere are in a much higher league. Do not, I repeat, do not waste money on the breakfast offering at the restaurant. Finally, I thought it was a little creepy that the hotel is located next to a cemetery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 112 Room & Suite, AAA Three Diamond Award winning property nestled in the heart of the Poconos. Ranked among the top 200 hotels nationally by Lodging Hospitality Magazine. Featuring The Roasted Tomato Restaurant with comfortable, modern lounge. All the amenities of a large scale hotel at reasonable prices. COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST MON-FRI ONLY. BIG BREAKFAST BUFFET SAT & SUN $8.95, ALL YOU CAN EAT, INCLUDING COFFIES AND JUICES. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Budget Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Hotel East Stroudsburg
- Budget Inn And Suites
- Budget Inn East Stroudsburg
- Budget Inn Hotel