“All around Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzaro's Pizzeria & Italian

Pizzaro's Pizzeria & Italian
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bushkill, Pennsylvania
“All around Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband, 2 yr old daughter, and I went to this pizzeria not knowing what to expect since we passed it by so many times but never had the chance to go in. Well, it was excellent! From the friendly staff to the food and prices it is absolutely the best place for Italian food around! The Stromboli my husband ordered was so good that we could not stop eating it even though we were both full because it was so huge! (I also had my own cheese steak sandwich that was great!) oh and It also has liquor/wines/beer. It will Definitely be one of our frequently visited restaurants.

“Okay place to eat!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Ordered pizza and two meals. The meals where your typical pizza place meal cooked well and comforting. Pizza for the kids looked good no complaints. Our server was new but nice our service was a little slow. Overall nice family atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Brookneal, Virginia
“ok food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We ordered a pepperoni pizza and mozzarella sticks appetizer. The sticks were delicious, some of the best that we have had. The pizza itself was good but it was served on paper plates. This bothered me. If I want paper plates I'd pick up a pizza and eat at home (or hotel). The rest of the food was on plates that I could tell from looking at other people.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Marshalls Creek, Pennsylvania, United States
“Incredible Food!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am a local here in Marshalls Creek... this is the ONLY place i go for pizza and italian food. I have had many things on the menu and my FAV is the Pizzaro's Special Sicilian pie. It's almost 2 inches of toppings high!!! You WILL need a fork and knife...LOL.... Excellent food great service and staff!!!

Timbuktu, Mali
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Was visiting family at their timeshare and came here for dinner. The service was excellent and the food was verry good. Between the 6 of us we had everything from pizza to french fries to salad. My kids had the pasta and really liked the sauce. I had the Greek Salad with a house dressing that was really tasty. My inlaws had the pizza there earlier in the week and said it was some of the best pizza they ever tasted! We will definitely be back.