“Pretzels, Sandwiches and Comfort Food”
Review of Wawa Food Market

Wawa Food Market
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I love Wawa. Their prices are very reasonable. It's a clean place and I've never had a bad meal there. And the pretzels are the greatest comfort food in the world. It's also a very friendly place - the staff is great and service is quick.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The place was well kept, the prices were very good - we found the cheapest diesel gas around - and the staff were pleasant. A nice place to shop.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Just the place for a quick bite to eat. Service is fast. Quality is very good. Great variety to choose from and made to order.
Restrooms are always very clean and most have gas as a plus as well.
A frequent stop of mine when I am traveling.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Open 24 hours a day 7 day a week. Has the second best coffee in town. (My coffee is the first. :) )

Hot/cold Subs made the way you want it.

One of the best place in the burgs.

When did I visit? When don't I everyday. Gotta have my WAWA.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Hey, if you don't know WAWA then you don't know great coffee, great subs, or their great dairy products. Granted they are a PA/S.Jersey place but if you're going through any of these areas while traveling and haven't had your fix of a WAWA, forget the $5 footlong guys, pass the DD's or the Starbux and get in here, make your own coffee your own way, YOU control the cream, milk, H&H, sweetener, etc AND they always have a multitude of great flavors, plus frappes. caps', etc, etc. just try and see I guarantee! YOU will be wishing you lived near one! Did I mention their subs!? MMmmm, their pastries? Okay, I'm hungry again! Gotta have a WAWA!