“Overpriced and poor service”

The Landmark Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Food was horrible service was poor. Its overpriced. We will never go back there again.When I sent an email telling them about our unforunate experience I never got a reply.If you want to overpay for crappy food and service go there.

2  Thank Linda B

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Very pricey and the food was not worth it. Dessert was okay. The special pepper lemon chicken was bland. I added salt and Parmesan cheese ( lots of it). My husband had the pasta primavera. And unfortunately it had his least favorite vegetable mixed in.

1  Thank Arlene M
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We normally eat lunch or dinner at the Landmark and decided to try the breakfast. Breakfast was awesome. This restaurant is the best kept secret in the Poconos.

1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am a local who frequents the Cafe on a regular basis and I have yet to have a meal that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. The food is homemade, the specials divine and you can't resist the dessert display! The staff is quite attentive, we especially like Bill who happens to have the best manners of any waiter I have encountered. Overall, one of my favorite restaurants in this area!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had the crab cakes, smashed potatoes, and veggies. Mmmm homemade crab cakes were out of this world good. The smashed potatoes were heavenly. Hubby had chicken Parmesan which he said was great. Best part of the meal was dessert. We were so full took it back to the hotel to eat later. Hubby's chocolate pie was to die for and the lemon berry cake was wonderful. The lemon cake was just right lemon flavor with bursts of berries, blueberries, raspberries, etc. It was really good. The waitresses were wonderful and even the owner made an appearance. Atmosphere was very homey and friendly with many regulars. I highly recommend you stop in if you are in East Stroudsburg.

1  Thank EILEEN A