“great Food in the poconos!”

The Landmark Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great Food in the poconos!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My family and I love this place! It has great breakfast, lunch and dinners!
Can't get much better than this in the poconos! Outstanding chipped beef and the pancakes are awesome!
Healthy portions does not leave you wanting anything else, however, the baked goods are a must to take home. They are all homemade!

great food for a great price!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank jbubba44

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Not what it used to be, but the dinners are great”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I've been going for years and the place isn't half as good as it used to be in many ways but the dinners keep me coming back. My co-workers and I used to go there for lunch but the specials are boring, food horrible and I got raw chicken more than once. Breakfasts are still good but what not very peaceful when you have to listen to the kitchen staff yell and curse. (whoever Eric is...If I were him I would never come back). Dinner is always perfect but they used to have great bar specials and entertainment. That is no more. I'm glad there are better places to eat right up the road.

Visited March 2011
Indiana
“Very Nice - Quaint - Good Food”
Reviewed September 29, 2010

We stopped here for breakfast before our fishing trip. The breakfast was very good and there was a good amount. The waitress was very nice. You could tell by most of the clientele that it is a place where the locals go to eat. People stopping in on there way to work or to play golf.

Dallas
“Our family - a party of 9 - stopped in...”
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Our family - a party of 9 - stopped in for a quick dinner the day before my brother's funeral. We only had a short time between visitations. The place was awesome. They didn't even blink at the large party and got us all in and out in about 45 minutes! Amazing. And the food was terrific. I had the steak special with a salad & baked potato. The salad was fresh and the steak perfectly cooked. Everyone else enjoyed their food as well. The service was great. Our drink glasses were always refilled and the bread baskets kept coming. Abd the check was under $115 for 9 people! We're thnking of bypassing the free breakfast here at the atrocious Days Inn and heading back there in a few minutes. Really great place.

Floral Park, New York
“good food, rude waitress”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

we visit here 3 or 4 time a year on our family reunions to Shawnee. we are a family of 9 ... two were delayed arriving. Because it was crowded, we agreed to be seated at the bar for breakfast and told the waitress (Debbie) that two more were arriving and she put out two more settings ... she took our orders and gave us our coffee.. my son and his wife arrived about 10 minutes later and, although debbie passed them 4 times, she never took their order ... when finally my daughter in law said they were ready to order ... Debbie answered "you'll have to wait, there are other people ahead of you" ... my daughter in law was embarassed and left to go outside to collect herself while the rest of us were already eating. I should have said something to this waitress but didn't want to make a scene. when the check came, there was an extra serving on the bill that we neither ordered or received. when we pointed this out, debbie the waitress attempted to argue the point until she realized she was wrong .... she didn't bother to apologize. Yes it was crowded but there is never an excuse for being inconsiderate and rude ... We won't be back.

1 Thank thelauros