“Awesome”
Review of Royal Asian Buffet

Royal Asian Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I recently visited the Stroudsburg area with my family. When we first stepped foot in the restaurant the ambience was nice and the staff was attentive. This is by far the best buffet I have ever experienced. There was a large variety of dish to choose from. The restaurant was very clean. The food was fresh and delicious. I would definitely recommend this buffet to all. This is my new place to go when I visit the area.

• Visited October 2013

Bushkill
“Great food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Omg the food was Excellent best asian buffet around!!!! Will be back again and the price is great to. Hope they stay

West Long Branch, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,360 helpful votes
“Just Wow!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stopped here for lunch yesterday. Wow!! This Chinese style buffet just opened, and it was amazing. Probably the largest buffet I have ever been to.

All of the food was very fresh. There was something for everyone, including an entire table of fresh fruits. There is also sushi and a stir fry area. It was impossible to try everything, there had to be well over 200 items to choose from. The stir fried squid was particularly good, it had the tentacles, too. The baked fish was also very tasty, and the stir fried vegetables were nice and fresh.

The dim sum was also quite good. The restaurant even had a seafood soup, which I have not found anywhere in years. We will definitely go back here next time we come up to visit family.

The wait staff is very friendly and efficient. Our lunch was $6.99 each, a total bargain. The child's lunch is $3.99, and there is enough to choose from even if you have a very picky young eater with you, as we did.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MiouMiou
River Edge, New Jersey
“Amazingly good Buffet deal!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Royal Asian Buffett recently opened next to the Price Chopper (also new) on Rt 209 where the old Flea Market used to be. When we walked into the restaurant we couldn't believe how huge the Buffet was, rows and rows with tons of food being continuiously re-filled. They have a separate Sushi and Hibachi bar and a large selection of American fare too. We were very impressed with the pleasant and personal service we received as well as the budget friendly price!

• Visited September 2013
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Tons of Food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I ate at this restaurant last Saturday. It is a new place in the area. Food was awesome. Choices were amazing. Lunch was 6.99 and I was totally surprised at all the fish offering. Sushi and a hibachi grill. Deserts - a lot. They also offer American food as well. They could do to lose the mash potatoes. They were not very good. All in all, I don't see how anyone could go there and not find something that they like. We plan on going again for dinner this time.

• Visited September 2013