“We Loved the Road Signs”
Review of Pocono Candle

Pocono Candle
More attraction details
Owner description: Great Candles And Gifts! Homemade Fudge! See our Man Cave!
Concord, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“We Loved the Road Signs”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

On our way to Amish country our trip went through the Poconos. We marveled at the many road signs. But the Pocono Candle sign advertising a "man cave". Piqued our curiosity and we decided to stop. We are so glad we did! The man cave and the wide assortment of whimsical signs were delightful. We purchased some wonderful double scented candles and got to watch candles being made. They have an enormous assortment of candles including religious and special occasion candles and wedding candles and wedding accessories. The best part for us, you can make your own candle! Using colored wax pebbles like sand art, we layered and swirled our own creations! What a great souvenir! We brought our dogs on our trip, so we were happy to find Pocono Candle also has a small assortment of pet treats! It was a fun stop!

Visited February 2014

Old Greenwich
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nothing special”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Your average gift store. Friendly help. They have your usual array of all sizes, shapes and scents of candles. I wasn't really looking for anything special but I am sure if I was looking for a gift I would have found it there.

Visited December 2013
PA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great stop. Nice candles, good fudge, friendly assistance”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Scents galore - from balsam far, caramel apple, honeydew, gingerbread, citrus, lavender - whatever you can think of - in pillars, jars, tapers, votives, tealights and every shape and size of candle you can imagine. There are accessories from wick trimmers, candle snuffers, plates and cups to set candles. There's a new man cave area, and also a fudge counter, which is just delicious and reasonably priced. It is on a main road, easily accessible and a good place to stock up on gifts. We will be back countless times.

Visited October 2013
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Candles Galore”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I shop here often for candles which by the way are long lasting and smell great. I also stop in for gifts, scented oils. This isn't just a candle shop as they have a wide array of items. There is even a "Man Cave" for that hard to buy for guy in your life. The staff is friendly and most helpful. I'm glad I only live minutes away from this fantastic shop!

Visited September 2013
Ewing, New Jersey
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A very nice stop”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

A trip to the Poconos should have the Pocono Candle Shop attached to it. This is a greta place to get some really nice gifts and candles for your home while you are at it. I love the hand made candles that are sooooo neat and interesting. Even take your pick of your fav NFL team on your candle. I loved the selection of floating candles and make sure I get my summer's worth when I visit.

Visited April 2013