See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 8, 2018

I visit this motel annually in early June (this week) to fly fish the surrounding streams. The staff is very friendly and conscientious. The rooms are clean, neat and quiet. If you fly fisherman are thinking reasonable accommodations for this area of the Poconos you may want to consider this establishment.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Stayed there 6/2/18, everything was very good. The room was nice, with a microwave and a refrigerator. The inn grounds are spacious. It was very quiet and right on the main strip close to all attractions. It was modestly priced too. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend this place for everyone. Family, friends solo etc. The owner is very attentive and takes good care of you. We had an excellent time staying there and would visit again if time comes.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shrikant B
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

The people on check-in were very nice. The sheets were clean. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was adequately clean. That's the positives.

This Inn, in its heyday was probably very nice. It's a quaint little motor lodge. But it's years past in decor and maintenance. There were ugly rotted wood door frames, pieces of the dry wall missing, the shower curtain looked 20 years old and the hook holes were ripped, the door knob to the bathroom hung because it just needed to be screwed together. It really just needed human attention and a screwdriver. The sofa and the floor had not been properly cleaned- as there was an obvious buildup of dust. There were exposed wires and holes in the drywall. If one bought a house in this condition it would be titled "a real fixer upper".

Breakfast included was laughable. There were two dry cereals to choose from. Prepackaged danishes and bagels. The cream cheese was a block of foil covered cream cheese with the foil peeled back and a knife stuck in it. It grossed us out. We didn't eat there and went to Dunkin Donuts for a sanitary and nice breakfast.

It's very obvious from the condition of this motel that the owner just DOESN'T CARE. The total cost with tax for us was $140. We only chose this place because it was the only motel available for a reasonable price on the particular weekend we needed. Never again.

With a little reinvestment of the money they make and a handyman they could have a really cute and nice motel. Shabby and sorely neglected are what I would use to describe Value Inn.

Unless you are desperate- find another motel.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Dirty and dated, upon turning the air conditioning on the whole room stink of stale cigarettes and my wife and I inspected the sheets and pillows closely in the morning and I convinced that I have not been changed from the previous guests. Do not bother. Although the motel claims to have Wi-Fi the three devices my wife and I have would not connect to their Internet signal

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple